+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

syedrabi93

Jul 21, 2020
Are you guys gettin PPR updates in GC key on IST timing?

I mean is that happening on Indian time or on Canada time.

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I have got the latest status after passport reached IRCC as below:

Your application XXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on <Date> <Time>.

Does anyone know how much time is IRCC taking nowadays to finalize the application if anyone recently got their passport stamped?
Ircc took 3 to 4 days these days.Are you able to track your passport with the tracking I’d you received in initial email??

xZI

Nov 20, 2020
Can someone please tell me how long is it going to take to receive payment link after submitting thr details, i have submitted the details on 18th November and i still haven't got any response yet.

I have submitted my details after they have asked for it

Mnn Sandhu3390

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Can someone please tell me how long is it going to take to receive payment link after submitting thr details, i have submitted the details on 18th November and i still haven't got any response yet.

same here, even i haven’t heard anything back from them... provided them details last week.i also sent a reminder mail today :(

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
It’s is normal email everyone get it when passport reached there. No need to contact any one. Is your tracking number working?? Can you see the status?
Hi there .
Sorry for late reply. I was little bit busy. Yes my tracking number is working and I got each and every update until passport reached the ircc office. Now, it is showing that the passport is in process.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020

Try to call them

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
Hi there .
Sorry for late reply. I was little bit busy. Yes my tracking number is working and I got each and every update until passport reached the ircc office. Now, it is showing that the passport is in process.
Can you share the link to track my passport?

GRJ

Nov 17, 2020
Hi All, please let me know if anyone's passport was picked up in the last 2 weeks. I have Paid the courier fee and my pick up was due last week, no one has come to pick it up. Is anyone facing the same issue. Thank you.