+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

Mnn Sandhu3390

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
anybody has any information regarding same please reply... its been 10 days that they can’t even fix up my pickup addressed..;(

Shruthi Ramesh

May 25, 2020
Hey shruthi, can you pls share ur timeline like when you received payment link after completing step 1 details .? And how long does it take to pick up courier along with requested supporting docs frm bluedart.
Got PPR request on Nov 4th
Received 2 way courier mail on Nov 7th
Received Payment link on Nov 16th
Passport Pickup on Nov 17th as scheduled.

Shruthi Ramesh

May 25, 2020
So i have to wait to receive mail from IRCC regarding 2 way courier or i have to send mail on
passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com state that i received passport request???
Wait for 2-3 days, you will automatically receive a mail from the VFS office, if not you can send them a mail stating you've received the passport, but I would suggest you to wait for their mail.

Reactions: rajkumar patel

Shruthi Ramesh

May 25, 2020
OK thanks. Do u mean that 5 steps shared frm passport submission id is the 2way courier mail or something else?
You will receive the mail from delhi immigration mail id, but they will also provide you with a mail id in Step 1, that's the one you should be using to reply them.

sohail350

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Filed my VISA on second week of march
Done my biometrics on 17th march
Got my AIP around August i guess
Now recently i have received my biometrics and passport submission letter on 5th of NOVEMBER.
Since then i have no idea when and where to submit my passport since i have not recieved any instruction email yet!. Until recently on 18th of NOVEMBER i have found a email for 2 way passport submission which is
"passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com"
I have emailed to this, stating that i need 2 way service and i got a email stating to provide with details, i have provided so when can i expect a reply about payment?? Please help me to provide some information.

thank you.
Please share if this was SDS or Non-SDS?, and which intake

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
hii akash really need your help... i have sent them address which they said is no serviceable and then i preferred them for bluedart office at Moga, Punjab. they sent me an email that they will assist me...but want full address...so did you sent them bludedart’s full address??! please let me know
If they have asked you must provide them

Shruthi Ramesh

May 25, 2020
Filed my VISA on second week of march
Done my biometrics on 17th march
Got my AIP around August i guess
Now recently i have received my biometrics and passport submission letter on 5th of NOVEMBER.
Since then i have no idea when and where to submit my passport since i have not recieved any instruction email yet!. Until recently on 18th of NOVEMBER i have found a email for 2 way passport submission which is
"passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com"
I have emailed to this, stating that i need 2 way service and i got a email stating to provide with details, i have provided so when can i expect a reply about payment?? Please help me to provide some information.

thank you.
Send an email to them and remind about the payment link and the consent & courier form.