AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Their number is non-operational. Don't know why. I sent my details on 11 November and till now, I didn't receive payment link
You may receive it today.

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Bro I sent mails yesterday and today also but they are not sending the link:(:(
Don't worry. They'll defer the date of the pickup if they don't send you details in time. My pickup was on 12th but they moved it to 13th on their own. Sent me forms and AWB on 13th morning.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Don't worry. They'll defer the date of the pickup if they don't send you details in time. My pickup was on 12th but they moved it to 13th on their own. Sent me forms and AWB on 13th morning.
I don't know what is happening. Just depressed so much

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020

Pasha@27

Aug 13, 2019
I don't know what is happening. Just depressed so much
Hi,
Even I am in the same situation, waiting for payment link. Tried sending mails but no response from them. Really anxious. Dont what to do whom to contact. Please keep updating if u get any update.

Docker

Nov 11, 2020
Hello People,

I have received email on passport submission with subject line Vfsglobal - Requested additional detail

Any idea what's this about?

Thank you

Reetgarg

Aug 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

I received my ppr last Monday but till now there is no courier instruction letter. I tried calling and mailing but no response. What should I do?

JkAery

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
Hello everyone,

I received my ppr last Monday but till now there is no courier instruction letter. I tried calling and mailing but no response. What should I do?
This is happening with my friend too. Hev received ppr on 7th Nov. Still waiting for payment link.

Pasha@27

Aug 13, 2019
Hello everyone,

Even I haven't received the payment link. If you don't mind can you please let me know under which stream you applied just trying to understand is there any pattern they are following.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
What the hell they are doing. They are not replying to our emails and now their mailbox is full:mad:. First we stuck for visa approval now for passport submission.

• Sad
Reactions: GRJ

GRJ

Nov 17, 2020
What the hell they are doing. They are not replying to our emails and now their mailbox is full:mad:. First we stuck for visa approval now for passport submission.
I am in the same boat as you, I am assuming you got the OPR before me, I got it on the 12th. Still waiting for the instruction letter
All the best, hope you get it soon.

gurpreetbal

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Step 1: We would request you to provide the below details to assist you further.

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
4. Number of passports for package transmission:
5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:

Step 2: Once the above details are received we will share the payment link with you accordingly.

Step 3: We will share the air way bill number number, courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.

Step 4: It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form along with your passport, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission.

Step 5: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue dart courier executive. The air way bill number must be provided to the Blue dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

"To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada"

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us atPassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com