+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

A Grewal

Aug 4, 2020
Courier guy is asking for more details such as address of center...
AWB number is for tracking
In the receipt for payment where the AWB no. Is mentioned, it is clearly mentioned that it is to be provided to the bluedart staff...in my case i dropped it off at the bluedart office, and provided the AWB. They printed out a slip containing address and everything and gave me a copy of it.

Docker

Nov 11, 2020
For reference copy delhi address mentioned on website, just had a word with the support.
Appreciate all the suggestions :)

Last edited:
Reactions: pt3

kool30

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Need help. Pick up is tomorrow and payment is made but VFS has not shared the courier and consent forms. Cannot reach VFS on phone. Email dropped. What more can I do? Worried.
I am also in similar situation, Did you receive VFS consent form and AWB?

Dom12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
i sent mine last week, the only thing i wrote on the envelope was To The Visa Office and gave the courier my AWB. It works. AWB is generated by the VFS person on call when you pay your 2 - way courier.

AWB - AIR WAY BILL

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020

Jnk_v3006

Nov 11, 2020
Did anyone recieve an instruction letter after Nov 9?
How much time it took between PPR and an instruction letter?
I got my OPR/PPR on Nov 10. Still waiting on instruction letter

Reactions: rajkumar patel

gurpreetbal

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
Did anyone recieve an instruction letter after Nov 9?
How much time it took between PPR and an instruction letter?
I got my OPR/PPR on Nov 10. Still waiting on instruction letter
same for me, please it would be great help if anybody can forward the instructions masking their personal details to my mail gurpreetbal@live.in, have waited long time for this but still cannot travel due to this glich in thier system.

A Grewal

Aug 4, 2020
same for me, please it would be great help if anybody can forward the instructions masking their personal details to my mail gurpreetbal@live.in, have waited long time for this but still cannot travel due to this glich in thier system.
"This email confirmation is unique to your file and cannot be transferred to another client. If fraudulently duplicated, you may be subject to further delays or enforcement action."

The above is mentioned in the instruction letter. So, you will have to wait for yours.

sheldoor

Nov 4, 2020
@gurpreetbal Hi. You have to wait for the email. Unless you get that VFS will not have your UCI in their list and they will ask you to call back. From what I have seen they send these emails twice a week. So some more wait. I hope you will be relieved soon. Keep checking your spam/junk email folder too.

Jnk_v3006

Nov 11, 2020
"This email confirmation is unique to your file and cannot be transferred to another client. If fraudulently duplicated, you may be subject to further delays or enforcement action."

The above is mentioned in the instruction letter. So, you will have to wait for yours.
Thank you

Jnk_v3006

Nov 11, 2020
@gurpreetbal Hi. You have to wait for the email. Unless you get that VFS will not have your UCI in their list and they will ask you to call back. From what I have seen they send these emails twice a week. So some more wait. I hope you will be relieved soon. Keep checking your spam/junk email folder too.
Thank you

A Grewal

Aug 4, 2020
I chose today for passport pickup but I hadn't received payment link and consent form. What should I do?
It will only be picked up once you do the payment and get the AWB no. So you will have to wait or you can call them and they will arrange the payment and pickup on the call itself.

Reetgarg

Aug 24, 2019
Hi,
I have got my ppr on 9th November but no courier instruction letter till now. How should I contact vfs for submission? I tried to call but the number was going busy .