+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 times refused without any certain reasons

Mahsun

Jul 9, 2019
Hello everyone, I am a general dentist,I have been decided to continue my study as an professional dentist in Armenia,so I have been immigrated to Armenia 1.5 year ago with my little child since my husband stayed in Iran,I applied for visitor visa to Canada with my daughter for 2 times and I got rejected, I had my uncle invitation letter,my documents were perfectly complete, but they just simply said (we didn't satisfied with the goal of your vist). Now I want to apply for the student visa because here the level of education is too low, I don't know if I get rejection again because of that 2 visitor visa rejection.plz help me.
By the way I got divorce from my husband 1 month ago,my child is with me and I have her full permission from her father.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You got rejected because you had little ties to your home country and there are many asylum seekers from the US. To get accepted you will have to show that your choice of programs makes sense based on your previous education and work history and will lead to more career opportunities. You also have to prove that you will return home after your studies which is hard if you don’t live in your home country. There is currently an oversupply of dentists in Canada and is only getting worse each year.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/small-business/sb-growth/glut-of-dentists-causes-aches-in-canadas-big-cities/article36322773/

Reactions: bellaluna