+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 questions - number of family members & when to link account

shawn michelle

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
hi there -

i am finally finished completing my application and will mail it off this week but want to make sure i know the following before i do:

form IMM0008, question 3: how many family members, including you, are included in this application? my partner and i have a daughter, both he and our daughter already have canadian citizenship. therefore are they both part of the application or is it just me? so i indicate 1 or 3?

how long do i wait after i send the application in do i attempt to link it? how will i know when it's been received so it's linkable?

thanks in advance!

shawn

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hi there -

i am finally finished completing my application and will mail it off this week but want to make sure i know the following before i do:

form IMM0008, question 3: how many family members, including you, are included in this application? my partner and i have a daughter, both he and our daughter already have canadian citizenship. therefore are they both part of the application or is it just me? so i indicate 1 or 3?

how long do i wait after i send the application in do i attempt to link it? how will i know when it's been received so it's linkable?

thanks in advance!

shawn
Just you.

Generally takes a few months to get AOR.

shawn michelle

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Just you.

Generally takes a few months to get AOR.
thank you! how do we receive it, the AOR? because im in mexico and there is literally no mail service, or will they send it to my stateside address? how will i be notified of it having been received? i have searched this but got so many unrelated results - sorry!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
thank you! how do we receive it, the AOR? because im in mexico and there is literally no mail service, or will they send it to my stateside address? how will i be notified of it having been received? i have searched this but got so many unrelated results - sorry!
Email, if you included an email address.