+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 peculiar questions about FSW program

freekyguy007

Jul 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have been a long time lurker but haven't posted any message. I feels its the right time to seek help from here.
I have 2 very particular questions and it would be a great help if anyone here could help me with it:

I got my ITA in May 2018 and have submitted all my docs on 21st June 2018.
Current Status (As on 17th July 2018): Passed medicals.

My questions are:

QUESTION 1
I have shown CAD 16,000 (INR 8.17 lacs) for my express entry/FSW in bank account 1
My source of funds are as follows:
A. Approx Rs 4.5 lacs from my father through a registered gift deed. I attached the gift deed.
B. Approx Rs. 1.5 lac are my own fixed deposits. I attached proof of FD.
C. Balance from my other savings account. I attached the first page of pass book confirming my account (lets say this is bank account 2)

Apart from the above 2 bank accounts I also have bank account 3, which is my salary account. Which i have not shown.
Now my question is,
- Is it be any trouble if i have not shown the the 3rd bank account ?
- Is my way of showing funds correct and as required by IRCC?

QUESTION 2
I am getting exact 67 point for the FSW. the breakup is as follows:
age - 12 points (27 year old)
Language - 24 points (CLB 10 as Reading - 8.5, Listening - 9, Speaking - 8, Writing 7.5)
Work Ex - 9 points (1 years 11 months of real work ex ( So its 1 year ?), not counting CA and CS internship as the CIC website said do not input internship work ex.)
Education - 22 points ( B.com, CA, CS, CFA) (Counted as Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal)

Total - 67.
A person i know was of the opinion that, an applicant usually requires >67 points to be seriously considered. Can someone please shed some light on this ?

Regards

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Too much to read so I skipped to Q2 - No, with 67 points you meet the point requirement under the six selection factors.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have been a long time lurker but haven't posted any message. I feels its the right time to seek help from here.
I have 2 very particular questions and it would be a great help if anyone here could help me with it:

I got my ITA in May 2018 and have submitted all my docs on 21st June 2018.
Current Status (As on 17th July 2018): Passed medicals.

My questions are:

QUESTION 1
I have shown CAD 16,000 (INR 8.17 lacs) for my express entry/FSW in bank account 1
My source of funds are as follows:
A. Approx Rs 4.5 lacs from my father through a registered gift deed. I attached the gift deed.
B. Approx Rs. 1.5 lac are my own fixed deposits. I attached proof of FD.
C. Balance from my other savings account. I attached the first page of pass book confirming my account (lets say this is bank account 2)

Apart from the above 2 bank accounts I also have bank account 3, which is my salary account. Which i have not shown.
Now my question is,
- Is it be any trouble if i have not shown the the 3rd bank account ?
- Is my way of showing funds correct and as required by IRCC?

QUESTION 2
I am getting exact 67 point for the FSW. the breakup is as follows:
age - 12 points (27 year old)
Language - 24 points (CLB 10 as Reading - 8.5, Listening - 9, Speaking - 8, Writing 7.5)
Work Ex - 9 points (1 years 11 months of real work ex ( So its 1 year ?), not counting CA and CS internship as the CIC website said do not input internship work ex.)
Education - 22 points ( B.com, CA, CS, CFA) (Counted as Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal)

Total - 67.
A person i know was of the opinion that, an applicant usually requires >67 points to be seriously considered. Can someone please shed some light on this ?

Regards
I would call this a classic case of panicking too much. Relax, as long as you have shown proof of sufficient funds it doesn't matter how many accounts you showed.

As for Q2, it's already answered above.

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Though I am not expert in this field but I can surely give you some suggestion based on my knowledge.
Answer#1. IRCC only inquire about the funds that you have shown as POF, other than that there is no any point that IRCC will dig upon all your monies. They donot care whether you have million of dollars in the bank account(in home country), they only do care about the genuineness of the funds that you have claimed as proof of Funds. I can say for sure , you need not worry and just chill.

Answer#2. Exact 67 points will do. In order to qualify, you need to get 67 points not excess of 67 points. By the way, why didn't you claimed CA articleship as work experience. These experience counts as work experience and many applicants are getting PPR based on article experience.

Conclusion# I guess you are good to go, no need to worry.

freekyguy007

Jul 17, 2018
@DelPiero07 Thanks so much :)

@hope2018 I hope you are right.

@Vvek you are probably right

One more question guys.

I was out of job for a few months as i was studying for the GMAT exam. i have put that in the studies, but forgot to upload the 1 page marksheet that we get from the GMAC. What can i do in this case ?

Thanks so much

Vvek

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018

One more question guys.

I was out of job for a few months as i was studying for the GMAT exam. i have put that in the studies, but forgot to upload the 1 page marksheet that we get from the GMAC. What can i do in this case ?

Thanks so much
There is nothing you can do for now. if they feel marksheet as mandatory doc, they might ask you for explanation or complete the documentation.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW

One more question guys.

Thanks so much
what's the use of that marksheet? You can't claim any points for it, can you? Don't worry. Sit tight and get ready for the long wait!

freekyguy007

Jul 17, 2018
There is nothing you can do for now. if they feel marksheet as mandatory doc, they might ask you for explanation or complete the documentation.
sent the marksheet to them through the webpage from. Hope they dont reject my application on this one silly little thing.

freekyguy007

Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone have any idea that can the funds used for PR be used as a part of corpus of funds to be shown for student visa ?