+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 nd visa application

Meerasukumar

Dec 8, 2020
Currently i m working in dubai an indian citizen..how can i show strong tie with uae..my husband and kid are not accompanying me.Husband,he is working in dubai..Which is better option to show
1)will come back to dubai and continue my job
2)will go back to india and work there
Please give a response

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Currently i m working in dubai an indian citizen..how can i show strong tie with uae..my husband and kid are not accompanying me.Husband,he is working in dubai..Which is better option to show
1)will come back to dubai and continue my job
2)will go back to india and work there
Please give a response
Ties is always with the country of origin / home country. Even for a PR holder the ties is to his/her home country until the person becomes a citizen of the country where they are currently holding the PR status. The most appropriate option is the second option you mentioned

Meerasukumar

Dec 8, 2020
Ties is always with the country of origin / home country. Even for a PR holder the ties is to his/her home country until the person becomes a citizen of the country where they are currently holding the PR status. The most appropriate option is the second option you mentioned
Thank you for your support..
I have a letter from current company that i will rejoin after my studies.
Previously i worked in india.. any job offer from my previous company substantiate this situation

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Thank you for your support..
I have a letter from current company that i will rejoin after my studies.
Previously i worked in india.. any job offer from my previous company substantiate this situation
Hi! I am in the same boat.
I have been rejected twice too. I tried showing ties to my residence country + applied with my husband which was my mistake.
Please only show ties to your home country and make it a really strong one. Like property, your husband and child etc. a job won’t necessarily do the trick because they will counter it with “why would anyone wait for you” (happened when we tried showing my husband’s job as his tie” so would highly recommend only to show ties to India strictly.

Meerasukumar

Dec 8, 2020
Hi! I am in the same boat.
I have been rejected twice too. I tried showing ties to my residence country + applied with my husband which was my mistake.
Please only show ties to your home country and make it a really strong one. Like property, your husband and child etc. a job won’t necessarily do the trick because they will counter it with “why would anyone wait for you” (happened when we tried showing my husband’s job as his tie” so would highly recommend only to show ties to India strictly.
thanks...But husband and kid is in dubai....Any letter from parents and inlaws stating that they are aged and have to look after them...like that...
Property im showing,what about job offer from indian company?any other letter
please reply to this

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
thanks...But husband and kid is in dubai....Any letter from parents and inlaws stating that they are aged and have to look after them...like that...
Property im showing,what about job offer from indian company?any other letter
please reply to this
someone I know her husband was working in Dubai too, what you can say is your plans are to return back to India where you have elderly parents, in laws, properties etc and your Spouse will complete his work commitments and will be returning back to India too and you guys have plans to work & live there after your study. Something like that. I can send her SOP to you if want. Just for your reference. She got her SP and is in Canada.

Meerasukumar

Dec 8, 2020
someone I know her husband was working in Dubai too, what you can say is your plans are to return back to India where you have elderly parents, in laws, properties etc and your Spouse will complete his work commitments and will be returning back to India too and you guys have plans to work & live there after your study. Something like that. I can send her SOP to you if want. Just for your reference. She got her SP and is in Canada.
yes...can you please send to me
my mail id is meerusukumar@gmail.com

Meerasukumar

Dec 8, 2020
Sent!
Btw why were you rejected the first time? Refusal reasons and what is your file? The course etc?
GCMS Reprt Says previous education/experience is inconsistant with current educational goal,i am not not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this purticular program in canada at this point in time is reasonable i am therefore not satisfied that the applicant would be a bonafide student in...

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
GCMS Reprt Says previous education/experience is inconsistant with current educational goal,i am not not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this purticular program in canada at this point in time is reasonable i am therefore not satisfied that the applicant would be a bonafide student in...
What is your choice of program? You need to take that into consideration too before re applying.
My notes said “choice of program is below the PAs bachelor degree hence not reasonable to spend the amount of money on the choice of program” even though I went for a post graduate certificate (2 years) hence I had to change it to Master’s even though I explained it thoroughly in my SOP! Make sure you work on every refusal reason.

Meerasukumar

Dec 8, 2020
What is your choice of program? You need to take that into consideration too before re applying.
My notes said “choice of program is below the PAs bachelor degree hence not reasonable to spend the amount of money on the choice of program” even though I went for a post graduate certificate (2 years) hence I had to change it to Master’s even though I explained it thoroughly in my SOP! Make sure you work on every refusal reason.
Graduate diploma course in construction management....i did my be aeronautical engineering,after that my career in construction field and dont have any academic background in construction field

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
You will need a pretty strong SOP explaining your reasons to pursue this course. You can obviously connect it with your experience but your previous academic is completely different than what you are pursuing. You will have to be very very convincing in your SOP with relevant facts.
it’s not impossible though just you need to work on your SOP really well.

Meerasukumar

Dec 8, 2020
You will need a pretty strong SOP explaining your reasons to pursue this course. You can obviously connect it with your experience but your previous academic is completely different than what you are pursuing. You will have to be very very convincing in your SOP with relevant facts.
it’s not impossible though just you need to work on your SOP really well.
As a fresher , job with high remunaration and prestigious organization i didnt think about much...after that i was in construction field