+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 jobs in one period

Significant_bag

Nov 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

In the personal activity section, should I describe all of my job positions? I often held down a few part-time jobs at the same time.

Especially during the time I worked for a job which is now contributing to my CEC points, I had another part-time job at the same organization. And that reflects on my benefits/salary documents, as in, I see the combined earnings, not separate. The earnings from the other part-time job were not significant so I don't think it will be noticed but I would like to keep my application as straightforward/honest as possible.

*Please note that I am going to submit my benefits/salary documents.

Thanks in advance,

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

In the personal activity section, should I describe all of my job positions? I often held down a few part-time jobs at the same time.

Especially during the time I worked for a job which is now contributing to my CEC points, I had another part-time job at the same organization. And that reflects on my benefits/salary documents, as in, I see the combined earnings, not separate. The earnings from the other part-time job were not significant so I don't think it will be noticed but I would like to keep my application as straightforward/honest as possible.

*Please note that I am going to submit my benefits/salary documents.

Thanks in advance,
Yes you should describe all job positions held same as you are disclosing with your salary documents. Theres nothing wrong about working multiple jobs.

Reactions: Significant_bag

Significant_bag

Nov 14, 2019
Yes you should describe all job positions held same as you are disclosing with your salary documents. Theres nothing wrong about working multiple jobs.
What about jobs that I held outside the organization?--I actually worked 3 jobs during that time.

Also I have a question about the starting/end dates of the job appointments. I am a bit fuzzy on the data from 8-9 years back, is it okay if I estimate? like +- 1 or 2 months..