+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 Express Entry Profiles

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Receiving many private messages here only about incorrect information they have filled and now will have to decline ITA.
Hi @mr.preetsingh
If a person is ready with all the set of documents needed and doesn't want to miss the next draw, then can he create 2 profiles with different noc codes between which he is confused? That will buy hime some time to do more research and then he can decline the invitation for the incorrect / less relevant noc code application. A friend of mine lost 1 year with past EE refusal and is finally ready with all the documents. But is confused with 2 noc codes and the next draw is anticipated in 48 hours or so.... will that be an issue? If this is going to kill someone else's chance then won't advise him to do that.
Thank you.

Goodygoody

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi @mr.preetsingh
If a person is ready with all the set of documents needed and doesn't want to miss the next draw, then can he create 2 profiles with different noc codes between which he is confused? That will buy hime some time to do more research and then he can decline the invitation for the incorrect / less relevant noc code application. A friend of mine lost 1 year with past EE refusal and is finally ready with all the documents. But is confused with 2 noc codes and the next draw is anticipated in 48 hours or so.... will that be an issue? If this is going to kill someone else's chance then won't advise him to do that.
Thank you.
Your friend will surely get a 5 year ban if he/she has multiple accounts. He/she can change the noc code after invitation and write a simple LOE saying he/she thinks this NOC he now chooses fits better with his job duties.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi @mr.preetsingh
Thank you.
Ask me if you want to decide the NOC code.