Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug13 - 2012
AOR Received.
Sep04 - 2012
Med's Request
Jun18 - 2012
I have submitted 2 employee letter , one was dated before my 2 years completion which states my roles and responsiblities and all the details which is of 2 pages.

And the other letter was dated after my 2 years completion just states my 2years completion and my pay etc without roles and responsiblities .... Will this create any issues

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13
Your DRs detailed in the first letter will be good to prove your work exp only for the period covered in the first letter (not two years).
Although the second letter evidences two years of work exp, it does not detail your DRs.
This is a thin edge walk. Could be enough for the VO to nail your application down. Just hope for the best.

sniffer

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug13 - 2012
AOR Received.
Sep04 - 2012
Med's Request
Jun18 - 2012
??? what should i do now,, currently my employer is not providing this roles and responsiblities letter....

Anyone else had similar experience ??? :-X

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sniffer said:
??? what should i do now,, currently my employer is not providing this roles and responsiblities letter....

Anyone else had similar experience ??? :-X
If you can't get the letter there isn't much you can do other than hope for the best... But it's been very problematic for many applicants, who have been rejected for this reason.

Would I be right in thinking that your first letter was your original job offer and your second letter just confirmed dates, hours worked and salary?

Did you provide them with an explanation letter?

sniffer

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug13 - 2012
AOR Received.
Sep04 - 2012
Med's Request
Jun18 - 2012
jsm0085 said:
If you can't get the letter there isn't much you can do other than hope for the best... But it's been very problematic for many applicants, who have been rejected for this reason.

Would I be right in thinking that your first letter was your original job offer and your second letter just confirmed dates, hours worked and salary?

Did you provide them with an explanation letter?
first letter was provided when was close to my one and half years of experience. It was provided for the purpose of US visa. later my company stopped providing such letters.
the second letter which i got later 2 years which tells everything except my roles and responsiblities .... I didnt provide any explanation, i thought they might understand when they read my letters. :-[

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sniffer said:
first letter was provided when was close to my one and half years of experience. It was provided for the purpose of US visa. later my company stopped providing such letters.
the second letter which i got later 2 years which tells everything except my roles and responsiblities .... I didnt provide any explanation, i thought they might understand when they read my letters. :-[
I'd put together an explanation letter and send it in via e-mail. It can only help, definitely wont make things worse.

Good luck.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think that the letter containing the D & Rs should definitely be covering your 2 yrs experience. The other letter which includes ur salary details, working hours etc can be a little older...