+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2-3 webforms

Isha12

Feb 28, 2020
I didn’t use a cantech code. I used the contact Us option on this page, selected my type of application (temporary residence) , since my application is being processed outside Canada I selected yes for “is your application being processed outside Canada” and then I chose the office where my application is being processed.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp#q2

My message was “I submitted my medical upfront along with my SDS application in July but the same have not been updated in my IRCC account. I gave my biometrics in December but till date the medicals are not updated. I wanted to know if this is a technical glitch ? Pfa a copy of my emedical and a screenshot of the status of medicals in my IRCC account as proof. Thank you”
when did you submit the webform?

aaronc30

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
[/QUOTE]
I didn’t use a cantech code. I used the contact Us option on this page, selected my type of application (temporary residence) , since my application is being processed outside Canada I selected yes for “is your application being processed outside Canada” and then I chose the office where my application is being processed.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp#q2

My message was “I submitted my medical upfront along with my SDS application in July but the same have not been updated in my IRCC account. I gave my biometrics in December but till date the medicals are not updated. I wanted to know if this is a technical glitch ? Pfa a copy of my emedical and a screenshot of the status of medicals in my IRCC account as proof. Thank you”
If I select no to "Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?" I get the option to select technical difficulties but if I select Yes then I do not get an option. Can you please which one you selected when they updated your medical result?

joshwillard

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016

If I select no to "Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?" I get the option to select technical difficulties but if I select Yes then I do not get an option. Can you please which one you selected when they updated your medical result?
[/QUOTE]
Updating your medicals will not speed up your visa processing at all.
My medicals was updated back in 14 Dec. But there has not been any updates ever since.

So if they do come across your file they will update everything at once. No need to separately raise webforms.

Kamakshi1103

Dec 24, 2020
Thanks for sharing the message, I will use the same

is the office new delhi? I did the same steps as yours but did not find any option of selecting technical difficulties anywhere?
Yeah it’s New Delhi. And for the most recent webform I didn’t use technical difficulties. There were no option to choose type of query. Just followed the above steps , attatched the documents and submitted

aaronc30

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Yeah it’s New Delhi. And for the most recent webform I didn’t use technical difficulties. There were no option to choose type of query. Just followed the above steps , attatched the documents and submitted

I received the same response just now but my medical is still not updated. (sad face) thanks for your help!