+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1YR POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA - Distance Learning (IGNOU or ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY)?

Gurps2791

Aug 5, 2018
There are some courses which would end up as semester, WES has done this in past. But if you will get such response from WES, then you can always try ICES or IQAS.

One thing for sure, PGDBIO from IGNOU is University diploma 1 year.

Hi Preet ,

I have completed 1 year post graduate diploma PGDIS from IGNOU ,it has two semester and hopefully will get diploma certificate with in few months . .Just to confirm if This would positively recognize by WES or not ?

Dharnkhl

Sep 26, 2019
Hi Preet ,

I have completed 1 year post graduate diploma PGDIS from IGNOU ,it has two semester and hopefully will get diploma certificate with in few months . .Just to confirm if This would positively recognize by WES or not ?
Hello Mr Preet i would also like to know this one. Ignou diploma in PGDIS is a two semester one year course, so i believe it should be rated positively by WES....right?

Thabih

Dec 18, 2019
Hi,
I just wanted to know if you pursued your PGDM in Annamalai? And did you process it in WES? Because I’m at the same stage but the thing is Annamalai had couriered my documents to Wes on 11th November in registered post which has no tracking, till now(18th December) there is no update from WES if they received the attested documents, please let me know how long does it generally take ,should I wait or visit the college again get the documents attested again and courier it myself through speed post? Will they allow that?
Hi Everyone,

Can you please suggest from which University I should do 1 Yr Post Graduate Diploma IGNOU or ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY??

I want to increase my points in education and so planning to do 1yr course. I heard news about UGC cancelling various distance learning institutes license and so need your help in selecting a university whose transcript will be recognised and will be evaluated by WES.

Thanks in advance!

Thabih

Dec 18, 2019
Hi,
I just wanted to know if you pursued your PGDM in Annamalai? And did you process it in WES? Because I’m at the same stage but the thing is Annamalai had couriered my documents to Wes on 11th November in registered post which has no tracking, till now(18th December) there is no update from WES if they received the attested documents, please let me know how long does it generally take ,should I wait or visit the college again get the documents attested again and courier it myself through speed post? Will they allow that?
First of all Thanks a lot for Ur response... Really do appreciate it.

Regarding getting evaluated as post graduate diploma, I have read abt things like some coming up as 'one semester' Vs it being 'one year'. Assuming we need the 1 year ECA to claim points, do u know anything any the specifics of the period in ECA?

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Hi,
Hello, I did do my pgdm in annamalai, and they sent the docs to wes on Nov 26 and I can see the update from wes in the portal that they have received my docs and are verifying for completeness. Maybe it helps to mail wes and enquire?

rajoth21

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone have an experience of getting a 3-year Bachelor's degree and 1 year pgdibo evaluated as two diplomas by WES?

Rohitsingh23

May 12, 2021
Hi,
Hi @Thabih, @sammyboyrocks, @georgeb88: Could you please share your WES evaluation remarks and the exact course you did?