+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st refusal

Uppi akhil

Aug 16, 2021
I am from ECE background. I completed my bachelors on sep 2020. I don't have any work experience. I wanted to apply post degree diploma in business administration which is different from previous field. I am applying to this course because I have a business start up which is based on the project i have done in my final year. I failed to put this in sop and got refusal once. If I put that in a better manner in sop, Do i have any chances of visa approval? My undergraduate percentage is 68 and IELTS IS 7

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
VO looks at more than marks. I suggest you do your research a bit more and understand what all to include in your SOP. Also I would suggest not to copy-paste any template. No one can say about your chances of approval except for the VO.

Uppi akhil

Aug 16, 2021
VO looks at more than marks. I suggest you do your research a bit more and understand what all to include in your SOP. Also I would suggest not to copy-paste any template. No one can say about your chances of approval except for the VO.
thank you so much Adityan for your time

DameofSJ

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2024
AOR Received.
04-03-2024
Med's Done....
15-06-2022
Why not write to professors and lecturers in your field and apply for sponsored MSc program under them?

You are fresh from school, a little coursed based MSc might just boost your chances better than a Diploma. A diploma is lower than the Bsc you have.

Uppi akhil

Aug 16, 2021
Why not write to professors and lecturers in your field and apply for sponsored MSc program under them?

You are fresh from school, a little coursed based MSc might just boost your chances better than a Diploma. A diploma is lower than the Bsc you have.
If i change my course now after one refusal. Wouldn't Visa officers get impression on me that I changed my course immediately after they refused

Rin911

Mar 16, 2021
Order GCMS notes and find out the exact reason for refusal. Make sure you do ample research on SOP and what a study permit approval requires. If the refusal is related to course selection(which is likely) then you need to add clear justification in your sop which will satisfy the VO on why you are changing streams. Also, it is always better to go for master's than a diploma as VOs also check for career progression.

Reactions: 38bxiy
Aug 17, 2021
I am from ECE background. I completed my bachelors on sep 2020. I don't have any work experience. I wanted to apply post degree diploma in business administration which is different from previous field. I am applying to this course because I have a business start up which is based on the project i have done in my final year. I failed to put this in sop and got refusal once. If I put that in a better manner in sop, Do i have any chances of visa approval? My undergraduate percentage is 68 and IELTS IS 7

I can help you with the SOP and find possible mistakes or things that needs to be done. You can reach me at - pankajchoudhary7700@gmail.com. Ping me your details like mobile number, name, reason for contact.

DameofSJ

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2024
AOR Received.
04-03-2024
Med's Done....
15-06-2022
If i change my course now after one refusal. Wouldn't Visa officers get impression on me that I changed my course immediately after they refused
Order your notes and address issues raised in them.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Another Question is, why do you want to give up business start up for diploma program in

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
As being said, go for a Master. Not diploma. I see professional experiences have little to do in your case. I am also a business student. Long story short, if you really want to have a proper education, go for a Master.