19th Draw - score @489

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
I was sitting at 449 Since January hoping to score come down, and applied for PNP, got PNP approval recently but did not accept invitation for PNP as NBPNP holds some terms of staying in province. This was the last draw I wanted to wait but no luck, Accepted PNP today. Score is now 1049. Looking forward for next draw now.
Disappointed with EE system, CEC draws should be drawn separately.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nav0991 said:
I was sitting at 449 Since January hoping to score come down, and applied for PNP, got PNP approval recently but did not accept invitation for PNP as NBPNP holds some terms of staying in province. This was the last draw I wanted to wait but no luck, Accepted PNP today. Score is now 1049. Looking forward for next draw now.
Disappointed with EE system, CEC draws should be drawn separately.
ALL Provinces have terms to stay in their Province; that is why they are nominating you. Actually, you agree to this in Schedule 4 before CIC can even make a final decision when you apply for PR.

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
Bahamas said:
ALL Provinces have terms to stay in their Province; that is why they are nominating you. Actually, you agree to this in Schedule 4 before CIC can even make a final decision when you apply for PR.
Yes that was the reason I did not accepted PNP invitation before today's draw, But considering my visa expiring before mid of next year. So, Made decision to wait no longer score to come down and accept PNP invitation.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nav0991 said:
Yes that was the reason I did not accepted PNP invitation before today's draw, But considering my visa expiring before mid of next year. So, Made decision to wait no longer score to come down and accept PNP invitation.
Smart move. All the best.