+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

19 april==> Background check says in progress

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thank YOu
But is it okay that once my wife(PA) gets the passport stamped and receives COPR but lands here in the month of December?

i don't know within how much time she has to enter Canada. please help
Since her medical will be valid till Mar/Apr 2024, she may get that as her COPR expiry (or her passport expiry if that's sooner)

Mar 29, 2023 Medical Request
Apr 17, 2023 Medical passed

Reactions: Rushabhp

kitmel

Jun 11, 2023
Did any one get any update on their profile. I called Ircc on 23rd they said my criminality check is done but security check and eligibility check has not yet started. Tracker says background verification is in progress since 19th April.
any update? i am soo frustrated since 19 April BG in progress till now. AOR is Nov. i don't really understand what is going on . FSW . really frustrated

Reactions: nachkar

kitmel

Jun 11, 2023
Called them and they said application is still in progress and within processing time.
Since I'm not in canada i can't call. i sent several emails but am still waiting for a reply. I really really deeply hope we will receive our PPR in the coming days .In God's name.

IndianaJones43

Jul 13, 2023
tracker says eligibility not started and background check is in progress.

however in GC key background check says

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Earlier it was

We are processing your background check , we will send you a message if we need more information

Reactions: Didi01

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
tracker says eligibility not started and background check is in progress.

however in GC key background check says

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Earlier it was

We are processing your background check , we will send you a message if we need more information
That must be security

IndianaJones43

Jul 13, 2023
There were few updates today

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Application Status Tracker:

Eligibility: Completed
Background verification: In Progress

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GC Key:

Review of medical results
August 7, 2023 You passed the medical exam.

This was passed earlier on 30th March but within a day it went to
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.