+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

19 april==> Background check says in progress

kitmel

Jun 11, 2023
Its just a letter outlining the free services you can avail online to get ready to settle in Canada.
Oh yes that's a good sign . PPR coming soon. Woww since July. Pls update when you receive the golden email i feel you will receive it soon vey soon

Reactions: comarxx

_V_K_

Star Member
Feb 16, 2023
I just got my eligibility completed and pre arrival today. Im a July 2022 applicant. Background still in progress.
I have the same timeline. July 2022 application. Background is In Process, everything else is complete. How long has it been since your Background started?

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see. Mine has been In Process since October 18, 2022. However, there was a ghost update on April 19. No changes though and no GU's after that
I see. Do you kind sharing your vo? Have you raised a webform regarding this?

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see. Mine has been In Process since October 18, 2022. However, there was a ghost update on April 19. No changes though and no GU's after that
You can also order GCMS notes. It’s too late for me too but i’ve read from Eagle333 his advice is to get notes at the 6 month processing or after SA, bio and medical. I’ve learn a lot from my notes that I will not even know just from calling IRCC.

Reactions: _V_K_

_V_K_

Star Member
Feb 16, 2023
I see. Do you kind sharing your vo? Have you raised a webform regarding this?
My email correspondence is coming from Mississauga VO. I haven't raised a webform but I gave them a call and spoke to an agent. She said that the standard processing time now is 14-16 months while my application hasn't even reached 12 months. She said that the timeline doesn't look concerning or even surprising to her.

_V_K_

Star Member
Feb 16, 2023
You can also order GCMS notes. It’s too late for me too but i’ve read from Eagle333 his advice is to get notes at the 6 month processing or after SA, bio and medical. I’ve learn a lot from my notes that I will not even know just from calling IRCC.
I will definitely consider doing that. As it is not critical at the moment for me, I will exercise my full waiting time (14 months as per IRCC processing time now) then will go for GSMS notes. Thank you for a suggestion! Best luck for you. Waiting sucks but it's not forever :)

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I will definitely consider doing that. As it is not critical at the moment for me, I will exercise my full waiting time (14 months as per IRCC processing time now) then will go for GSMS notes. Thank you for a suggestion! Best luck for you. Waiting sucks but it's not forever :)
So VK. So it seems your application is already half under way. You did not think of applying for TRV? (im assuming you are the PA).
Or are you an Inland applicant? (see a timeline in signature always comes in handy)....

Reactions: _V_K_

_V_K_

Star Member
Feb 16, 2023
So VK. So it seems your application is already half under way. You did not think of applying for TRV? (im assuming you are the PA).
Or are you an Inland applicant? (see a timeline in signature always comes in handy)....
Hi InfoSeeker12. Yes, I am an inland applicant. So I have my TRV and OWP valid which gives me some flexibility in waiting time while the IRCC is processing my application.

Reactions: comarxx

kitmel

Jun 11, 2023
I can't call because i am in china, i also tried to order GMCS notes, and i am required to pay, but my card can't make international payments, and my agents do not want to help me. i do not even know my visa office to send a mail .. i'ts really annoying all this