+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

18 months of waiting... Is it normal?

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
SpoonRaccoon said:
It's not. Ask for your GCMS notes. I remember you posted your notes and they were 6 months old. By the time they were supposed to give you DM, they sent it to PS for review and that was the last note you had. PS sent it to Ottawa. If you ask for new notes, you'll see that. Your file isn't in Sydney. Get new notes and prove me wrong.

In the section application there's something said "due" and it's either blank or with an expired date. After going with your MP and if it's been more than 15 months, a date will appear there.
Hi friends I am not fighting with you

I know you have good knowledge

After I got IP I called CIC and they confirmed my is CIO office which means Sydney
I applied September 2014

You said all file from Sydney DM comes by 12 months

But if my file is in Sydney as Cic agent said last week

Which means your statement is 100% incorrect

Thanks

preetkaran21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Need Canadian Pr said:
I am from Saskatoon

How can o contact local mp
What is the address and phone number
I am from Regina and in regina we have like 4 MP's. Just google it, MP for your area and I will suggest go to that MP who won the election this time from Saskatoon.

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
preetkaran21 said:
I am from Regina and in regina we have like 4 MP's. Just google it, MP for your area and I will suggest go to that MP who won the election this time from Saskatoon.

my application 2014 septemebr to November 2015 means 13.5 months where cic website says 15 months

so can i write to MP

preetkaran21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
Need Canadian Pr said:
my application 2014 septemebr to November 2015 means 13.5 months where cic website says 15 months

so can i write to MP
the processing time is 16 months for an Inland applicant thats what they say on their website. But again when you gonna call them they will say thats just an average time period of 80% of the total files.

rp15

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
preetkaran21 said:
I got the same situation, no spouse or any dependent. Did you contect your local MP?
No, i didnt. CIC requested PCC after i got IP. Not sure how long it takes to get DM after they received PCC.

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need Canadian Pr said:
Hi friends I am not fighting with you

I know you have good knowledge

After I got IP I called CIC and they confirmed my is CIO office which means Sydney
I applied September 2014

You said all file from Sydney DM comes by 12 months

But if my file is in Sydney as Cic agent said last week

Which means your statement is 100% incorrect

Thanks
Sucks to be you if that's true. Your application requires eligibility to be reviewed. That's done in Ottawa. If it's in Sydney, you have to wait until they transfer it to Ottawa and then wait for Ottawa to review the eligibility. You're in for the long run. Longest person waiting for PPR is 22 months. Maybe you'll beat that.

superredkid

May 13, 2015
Haiz :(

I am in the same situation ~ waiting for more than 18 months already

Application on March 18 2014
CIC changed it to Apr 14 2014

Not even ask for re-medical

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
SpoonRaccoon said:
Sucks to be you if that's true. Your application requires eligibility to be reviewed. That's done in Ottawa. If it's in Sydney, you have to wait until they transfer it to Ottawa and then wait for Ottawa to review the eligibility. You're in for the long run. Longest person waiting for PPR is 22 months. Maybe you'll beat that.
Just called Cic and confirmed me my application is in Sydney
And my application IP from Sydney

So if it is IP from Sydney can i hope DM from Sydney

preetkaran21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
superredkid said:

Cic renewed my medical and its good till march 2016. it could be the same thing for you as well?

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superredkid said:

similar situation here. my application was received on march 18 2014 and they changed it to july 18 2014 when i added my wife. if your inland applicant living in canada for the last year(or 2 years i forgot) you don't have to do your medical again.

raj23

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
SpoonRaccoon said:
similar situation here. my application was received on march 18 2014 and they changed it to july 18 2014 when i added my wife. if your inland applicant living in canada for the last year(or 2 years i forgot) you don't have to do your medical again.

Hi i am living in canada from last 4 years. they still asked me for medical again because it is valid for only 1 year.