+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

17th draw

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There was some speculation that CIC might do draws on Tuesday going forward instead of Friday but no one knows for sure. What can be safely ascertained is that they are unlikely to do more than 2 draws per month and the next draw in September would be most likely on 25th or 29th of this month with the cutoff in the 460s or higher.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Asivad i told you Friday is not confirmed draw. U are wrong now and so you say now it will be on Tuesdays. Asivad i also told you it will go below 450 in next few draws , just watch me going true.
Asivad u clearly mentioned there will be no draw this week and the draw is there. they did complete the draw but couldn't upload till Tuesday due to long vacations there.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rafzy there will be no draw today. I am sure of it. And if it happens Asivad will say it will be on fridays now . But there will be no draw till 25th. so relax and send your application of Ontario. time is going out rafzy send it today only. rafzy sometimes it seems , its good i dint get the invite for OONP may be i am getting ITA directly.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bestofluck said:
rafzy there will be no draw today. I am sure of it. And if it happens Asivad will say it will be on fridays now . But there will be no draw till 25th. so relax and send your application of Ontario. time is going out rafzy send it today only. rafzy sometimes it seems , its good i dint get the invite for OONP may be i am getting ITA directly.
You're the MAN ... Wish i had that much confidence in myself like you :)

Btw.. I sent my application couple of days back... Hope my 1500$ don't go to waste and i get a nomination soon :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rafzy said:

Btw.. I sent my application couple of days back... Hope my 1500$ don't go to waste and i get a nomination soon :)
Nothing goes waste in life. It will pay you much more. it is said what sins you do remains with you and what good you do will multiply and come to you. Its going to multiply like anything.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Miracles do happen and just wait for one such Miracle. rafzy if they make a draw there will be a Mircale. It goes below 450 for sure.
There are 2 reasons for this.
There is a Election in the comming week and so they might make 2 draws before that and dont make a Draw till October second week. The scores will go down than below 450
Second is they dont make a draw now and make a Draw in October first week. The scores will rise to 465+ in this case but one such 7 days gap is going to happen. a draw in 7 days and Miracle happens.
Again I mention if dont go below 450 there would be drastic reduction of express entry profiles in 2016. who will enter? out of 41000 live applications 35000 are below 450. will the express entry work with only 10000 applications in 2016.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did not say they will always do the draw on Fridays - that's just been the pattern so far. This week the draw was declared on a Tuesday - that it was because of the holiday is pure speculation. No one except CIC knows for sure and I haven't said anything different. I'm not in the predictions game because I don't have either foresight or an insight into the internal machinations of CIC.

It is possible that there could be a draw just below 450 but it looks unlikely for now. PNPs have started kicking in from August and Ontario alone would contribute 2700 of those over the next 3-4 months. CIC has no real reasons to reduce the cutoff drastically or even bring it to 450 in the near future unless the provinces delay sending out nominations or there are back-to-back draws (neither of which seems likely).

Instead of rejoicing in me being proved wrong (though I still don't know how I could be wrong when I always employ may/might while talking of these issues) do respond with any logic that you might have to justify your high levels of confidence that the cutoff will go below 450 in the near future. And please don't say that CIC will have to do it else no one will apply for EE in 2016 - this forum is proof enough that people will keep applying regardless of draw cutoffs. Plus you are completely discounting the fact that the LMIA route is very much alive (not yet kicking though). And the elections are unlikely to have anything to do with EE draws - elections have an impact on policy issues not on operational guidelines for an EE draw.

I understand and appreciate your attempts at providing hope to the forum but do consider tempering these earnest and sincere attempts with reality checks and sound logic where you can.

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
Just a hypothesis, but I thought the Tue draw happened because Chris Alexander was busy the previous week tackling Syrian refugee crisis and Canada's immigration in the news.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Asivad Anac said:
I did not say they will always do the draw on Fridays - that's just been the pattern so far. This week the draw was declared on a Tuesday - that it was because of the holiday is pure speculation. No one except CIC knows for sure and I haven't said anything different. I'm not in the predictions game because I don't have either foresight or an insight into the internal machinations of CIC.

It is possible that there could be a draw just below 450 but it looks unlikely for now. PNPs have started kicking in from August and Ontario alone would contribute 2700 of those over the next 3-4 months. CIC has no real reasons to reduce the cutoff drastically or even bring it to 450 in the near future unless the provinces delay sending out nominations or there are back-to-back draws (neither of which seems likely).

Instead of rejoicing in me being proved wrong (though I still don't know how I could be wrong when I always employ may/might while talking of these issues) do respond with any logic that you might have to justify your high levels of confidence that the cutoff will go below 450 in the near future. And please don't say that CIC will have to do it else no one will apply for EE in 2016 - this forum is proof enough that people will keep applying regardless of draw cutoffs. Plus you are completely discounting the fact that the LMIA route is very much alive (not yet kicking though). And the elections are unlikely to have anything to do with EE draws - elections have an impact on policy issues not on operational guidelines for an EE draw.

I understand and appreciate your attempts at providing hope to the forum but do consider tempering these earnest and sincere attempts with reality checks and sound logic where you can.
Ontario people will not get 600 before December. The say minimum 90 days and count 90 to 120 days from August . How can there be 2700 in next 4 weeks. ITs not before November middle they will get 600 and that too very few 2700 will get 600 in 6 months time. don't be pessimistic! The 600 points given are those of LMIA and job offers not Ontario.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Asivad Anac said:

Asivad take it sportingly. I admire you on the forum and so I have the right to say all this. Keep it man you have been a God to many and i cant ignore this.

ashutoshmanohar

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
bestofluck

Ontario people will not get 600 before December. The say minimum 90 days and count 90 to 120 days from August .

That is not true. There's a spreadsheet for Ontario PNP with many of the members of this forum. Till August 31st, someone with file number 1500 2XX
has received the nomination. And more people will nominations soon.

And not everyone has put their info on the spreadsheet.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ashutoshmanohar said:
bestofluck

Ontario people will not get 600 before December. The say minimum 90 days and count 90 to 120 days from August .

That is not true. There's a spreadsheet for Ontario PNP with many of the members of this forum. Till August 31st, someone with file number 1500 2XX
has received the nomination. And more people will nominations soon.

And not everyone has put their info on the spreadsheet.
yes they will give as soon as they process but 2700 in 4 weeks is just not possible.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
rafzy said:

Hi, if I am not wrong, you don't get any invite yet then how did you lodge your application and paid the relevant fee i.e. $1500 before that?