+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

16th draw happening tonight - strong intuition

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hi Bestofluck,
For some time your status would be updated and later it changes back to submitted. Do it when oonp starts sending interest in future.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
White-viking said:
What the hell are you on about? You were posting not only misleading but offensive material, hence why the moderators deleted it.

This is a forum, i.e. one gives opinion. This is a big pillar of a democratic society like Canada. Remember that when you're immigrating here. Back to the point, people who have <450 scores have been posting a lot about how the 16th draw will be below 450, even some in 300s etc. Do you not think that is giving false hope and misleading information? Given the draws so far, by me saying the draw will either be 450+ or even 700+ is more likely... Either way, it's OK for people to suggest low cutoff because it suits you, because you have a low score? And it's not OK for me and Kateg to suggest high cutoff, because it doesn't suit you, because you have a low score?
Aw! Am I the one posting misleading information? Can you show me one post where I have posted misleading information? Even if I make a mistake, I edit the post and update it with the correct details. I will be getting my PR soon you don't have to worry about my score. Yes this is a forum and people predict, yes. I never said anything about your opinion that the cut-off scores would remain high, that is perfectly okay.

You said the following :

White-viking said:
Because 2015 targets are already met. Source? www.cic.ga

No draw will happen tonight.
Isn't this plain wrong and misleading? Are you claiming the above post to be correct? And the link - That is the worst part. You weren't even able to type the link correctly and you are accusing me of posting misleading information!! **scoff**

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
are oopn invitation sent ?

can anyone share the insights on total invitation issues and all other details ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Aw! Am I the one posting misleading information? Can you show me one post where I have posted misleading information? Even if I make a mistake, I edit the post and update it with the correct details. I will be getting my PR soon you don't have to worry about my score. Yes this is a forum and people predict, yes. I never said anything about your opinion that the cut-off scores would remain high, that is perfectly okay.

You said the following :

Isn't this plain wrong and misleading? Are you claiming the above post to be correct? And the link - That is the worst part. You weren't even able to type the link correctly and you are accusing me of posting misleading information!! **scoff**
Ignore the troll. Never feed the troll. Don't reply to the troll. Not just on this forum but even after you land in Canada soon.

It's easy to identify trolls - they typically sound like white supremacists notwithstanding their username (in this case, perfect match though) and use the slightest excuse to slip in racist hate comments.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Ignore the troll. Never feed the troll. Don't reply to the troll. Not just on this forum but even after you land in Canada soon.

It's easy to identify trolls - they typically sound like white supremacists notwithstanding their username (in this case, perfect match though) and use the slightest excuse to slip in racist hate comments.
LOL !!! :D Thanks Asivad! I'll never feed the troll ever again !! :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
VaibhavN said:
Hi Bestofluck,
For some time your status would be updated and later it changes back to submitted. Do it when oonp starts sending interest in future.
ya it shows submitted now! lets see, if they are still sending or I shall keep updating.thanks

White-viking

Aug 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:

You said the following :

completing missing the big picture. way to go you're so smart to debunk my statement based on a typo. this has been discussed numerous times. theres the backlog. targets based on those who land in 2015. targets already met.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
kateg said:
The system is clear enough - if someone wants Permanent Residency, they should work to be the type of person Canada wants here. Once they get Permanent Residency, they may understand why it's a good thing that Canada works to protect them, too.
thats incorrect u cannot work towards it. canada wants certain type of people the die is cast if u cant fit in the die ur out u can try to fit in by getting good language proficiency but everything else seems like give and take if u get good education u get older. if u wait for experience u get older and lose points. canada wants Phd with 40 years of experience but 21 years of age .....lol just some exaggeration. canadian immigration has become like a greedy CEO of a company only wants profit. i am not saying its bad for canada but that its bad for me personally.

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
sngm1201 said:
Based on CIC's total target for the year 2015 , its highly likely that it's happening tonight .
I'm winning the lotto this week - Strong Intuition!! lol!

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sitting on 439 with fingers crossed...very little hope but that's what drives people....

zanny

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2015
AOR Received.
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
27-07-2015
Interview........
Not reqd
Passport Req..
08-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
Mid-2016
Got my WES report today as Master's. With CLB 9 in IELTS, the score stands at 471

I have given all the documents to the lawyer to check my documents and then create my profile. The lawyer says the profile will enter the pool by Monday - So I will probably miss the draw if it happens tomorrow.

Hoping to get cross the line in the next draw

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I created my profile yesterday and according to the automatic email from the system it says I am already in the pool now. Why you don't you try it today?

zanny

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2015
AOR Received.
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
27-07-2015
Interview........
Not reqd
Passport Req..
08-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
Mid-2016
I will be visiting the lawyer office tomorrow (India time) and try to force the staff to create it in front of me. If I am able to fill in the profile by say 5am EST, I think I should be in for the possible draw on Friday

The reason I am not doing it on my own - I don't have a birth certificate (In India birth certificate was not required prior to 1989) and the lawyer has helped me get self declared form for the same. I just want the paper work to be perfect. I lost couple of draws as I had to apply for re-evaluation for my WES report and they took close to a month for re-evaluation.