+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

16 Draw Unite:prediction of draw, Number of Draws . crs 400 +

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kateg said:
Add French. That gets you to 505 points. With a PhD instead of a Masters, you can get up to 520 points.

Education highest marks are 135 with masters P hd is rare. french is also not easy . we are talking of Average person ./. the average of all is 445 crs.

nuno1313

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CRS might not drop below the 450 mark. The pool is dynamic and hundred/thousands of new applicants enter or re-enter every week. The sensible thing to do here is try and find a way to get your scores higher rather than wasting time on predictions. The more you can add to your existing score, the better are your chances for the next round of ITAs.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hanimorrar said:
Hey Rafzi,

Could you enlighten me on which provinces are you planning to apply for PNP? I thought all provinces send you an ITA like Ontario?

Thanks,
Each province has its own eligibility requirements, and each province functions differently concerning EE.

You can find a link to all the PNP programs here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

MTLdersim

Aug 15, 2015
well I have 373 points including french, english, 5+ work experience and bach degree, yeap i should improve my ielts score ;). Maybe next year we will have a chance, even i have hopes for under 400, you guys over 400 should just drop your profiles and we will get more chance :p ???

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
yes there is back log of applications from old system but they still have some quota left for 2015 which means they increase intake to 2000 per draw...
On what data/information are you basing this assertion? Or is it your personal prediction?

You do know the difference between a quota and a target, I presume?

Olrdude

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
dan_and said:
Stop screaming. I quoted the official CIC source. The maximum without Canadian experience is 520 points. Period. If you don't believe it, prove me wrong.

Kateg explained to you why the maximum without Canadian experience is 520 and not 481 (as you claimed). That is because you asked. No, we were not talking about the average person. We were talking about the maximum. Look up the difference if you don't understand it.
520 would be a highly unlikely score as it is not easy to have phd, multiple years of qualifying full-time job experience AND be younger than 30 years old. And full English AND French proficiency.

Not impossible but highly unlikely.

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
bestofluck said:
what willvthe 16 draw like?

If the 16 th draw is in a week i.e 28th August It wil first time go below 450......

If the 16 th Draw is on 4th Sep it might go just 448.....but still below 450

Only if the draw happens after 21 days it will go p to 461.....

The number of invities have to be increased for the quota of 2105 to be filled....great chances now for those below 450...

Cheers ...dont lose hopes...just relax and see now the crs going down....the first time going below 450.....it will...it will...and it will......or no one will file
Express Entry profile in 2016....they have to keep it alive

best of luck
lol. No way!

Its good to be optimistic but it doesn't hurt to be a realist either!

Its very clear that CIC is keeping the score above 450 deliberately. Ever since the first draw there have been numerous posts predicting and reassuring that the score is gonna come down below 450 or even 400 in the "next" draw!

My suggestion to applicants below 450, please try to improve your score, (better IELTS score or learn a little bit of French to get some additional points)

qx43

Aug 23, 2015
The burden of proof of a 450 hard limit is on the people making the claim. There is nothing particularly pertinent about 450 that I can determine, why would they define such an arbitrary cutoff point? I think more that the pool of candidates and their overall immigration goals will determine where they make their cutoff in the coming months.

There is certainly no reason not to make the effort to increase your score if there is a way to do so.

Indiansailor

Aug 15, 2015
Dear seniors,

Just updated the profile with crs 465
Hoping that 16th draw remain below 465 otherwise will have to wait for another 1 to 2 month for crs going below 465 as cic is unpredictable. :eek:

Hope for the best crs may go below 450 in the month of november or december to meet their immigration goals

Keeping fingers crossed
All the best guys

Cheers

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
qx43 said:
The burden of proof of a 450 hard limit is on the people making the claim. There is nothing particularly pertinent about 450 that I can determine, why would they define such an arbitrary cutoff point? I think more that the pool of candidates and their overall immigration goals will determine where they make their cutoff in the coming months.

There is certainly no reason not to make the effort to increase your score if there is a way to do so.
they are secretly setting a limit as they have no obligation on how much people they draw. (even the year target under review in the parliament is under large range of interpretation that they can easily find a way)

they set it secretly because they can change it at their discretion without going thru parliament and away from public opinion.

It's hard to explain why draw sizes differs so greatly while draw points hovers around a small range of 450-460, apart from draw size is rigged.

hanimorrar

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Jordan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-11-2015
Lammawitch said:
Each province has its own eligibility requirements, and each province functions differently concerning EE.

You can find a link to all the PNP programs here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp
Awesome! Thanks.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
I am with 438 crs and My hopes are quite high. If I dont recieve OONP or any other PT means there is chance to receive the main ITA. hopes hopes ...they work. We have doe our hard work getting crs 438 or IELTS clb10....now its just patience. May be my NOC B for graphic design is not much required.lol

sairamchaganti

Aug 27, 2015
I have 451 CRS, I got a PT notification I have a few questions

1. Should I wait till the next ITA on 28 Aug or 3 Sep in order to decide to apply for Ontario PNP?

2. If I apply for a PNP and I get an ITA then can I just go ahead with the application or wait for PNP approval?

Please help me