+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

15 year old TB scar on the lungs.. employment visa should be any problem?

Goanboy

Dec 8, 2018
There are immigrants, Canadians, refugees that also do these jobs. It is not easy to get a job from abroad an there are lots of people (often in your own home country) trying to scam people out of their money with promises of a future in Canada or another country. If you have good life in India your life may not be better in Canada.
I agree with you

Kindle_91

May 22, 2019
Hi
My husabnd living in Canada has applied for me through spouse open work permit during March 2019. However, due past history of TB i had been informed to submit the sputum test reports which will be came out in Aug.2019. Can you pls suggest me does it affect my visa approval if the reports will be negative? Since as per my personal physican currently i dont have current TB its just scar on my lungs due to treated TB in 2009.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi
My husabnd living in Canada has applied for me through spouse open work permit during March 2019. However, due past history of TB i had been informed to submit the sputum test reports which will be came out in Aug.2019. Can you pls suggest me does it affect my visa approval if the reports will be negative? Since as per my personal physican currently i dont have current TB its just scar on my lungs due to treated TB in 2009.
Needing to wait for the results of a sputum culture is pretty common. No it doesn’t affect your visa approval. Even if you had TB you would just be told to complete treatment in your home country and then you may be approved. Canada has very low levels of TB in the general population and Canada wants to keep it that way.

Kindle_91

May 22, 2019
Needing to wait for the results of a sputum culture is pretty common. No it doesn’t affect your visa approval. Even if you had TB you would just be told to complete treatment in your home country and then you may be approved. Canada has very low levels of TB in the general population and Canada wants to keep it that way.
Thank you very much for your quick reply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If there will be negative reports of sputum test then also i need to go for treatment ?
If a bacteria or fungus is grown on your sputum culture yes you will require treatment in your home country before being approved. You would have to have to repeat the sputum culture until there is no infection.

Kindle_91

May 22, 2019
If a bacteria or fungus is grown on your sputum culture yes you will require treatment in your home country before being approved. You would have to have to repeat the sputum culture until there is no infection.
Thanks for your reply. But, I'm looking for the case where reports are negative.