+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

14th December 2019 ielts test results delayed?

royalstellar

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Did everyone get this email?

Really annoying.. can they just do this??

===========================================================
I write to advise that due to unforeseen circumstances, your results for the 14th December 2019 test will

not be available as expected on 27th December 2019.

We anticipate that your results can be issued in the first week of January 2020.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, if you require further information please contact us at IDPIELTSAustralia@idp.com.

Raina4914

Sep 6, 2019
I had also taken the test on 14 december through idp pune and neither my result has been declared nor i have received any email regarding the same.

Peterboardguy

Sep 16, 2019
Did everyone get this email?

Really annoying.. can they just do this??

===========================================================
I write to advise that due to unforeseen circumstances, your results for the 14th December 2019 test will

not be available as expected on 27th December 2019.

We anticipate that your results can be issued in the first week of January 2020.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, if you require further information please contact us at IDPIELTSAustralia@idp.com.
Hi, did you received your letter from Canada post?

Peterboardguy

Sep 16, 2019
i got the mail today morning saying will have to wait till 3rd jan for result as we are unable to publish it today
hi my friend,,, may I ask did you receive your letter from Canada post? they mailed all the letters on last Friday and I haven't received anything yet。。。