+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

14 months waiting for citizenship

atefatef

Dec 13, 2018
My wife and I applied for citizenship in the fist of October 2017. Processing started on October 19th, they requested my fingerprints on March 28th, and until now we didn't get the notice to appear for a citizenship test. Two months age, I asked the MP, he told me it was still in process and the security clearance is outstanding and to see him again in two months if nothing changes. When I contacted the callcenter, they said my wife's application is in queue for the citizenship test but they said because I am the head of the family, they are not processing my wife's application until the security check is cleared and they refused to separate our applications. what do you advice me to in this situation?
Thank you.

Afarp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
one of immigration lawyer today gavem a good tip and advisied me the only MP person can solve and push the immigration delay case speceially citizenship application case to be process on time will be
the JENNY KWAN , Vancouver east Member of Parlament . he said she is MP for NDP and the member of Immigration standing commette in the house and the Senat .
so it is time to send to her office to follow up our case , she is the only MP to push our case and confort the immigration minster in the Parlament hill.
so please let us send our concerne to here .
you can find her contact , email , fax , Mailing or phone # information in google
MP Jenny Kwan. ( NDP )
let us try this.

Reactions: atefatef

atefatef

Dec 13, 2018
one of immigration lawyer today gavem a good tip and advisied me the only MP person can solve and push the immigration delay case speceially citizenship application case to be process on time will be
the JENNY KWAN , Vancouver east Member of Parlament . he said she is MP for NDP and the member of Immigration standing commette in the house and the Senat .
so it is time to send to her office to follow up our case , she is the only MP to push our case and confort the immigration minster in the Parlament hill.
so please let us send our concerne to here .
you can find her contact , email , fax , Mailing or phone # information in google
MP Jenny Kwan. ( NDP )
let us try this.
Thank you