+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

13th May IELTS: Q&A&Results here

feelstream

Jan 18, 2017
For #3 I got False as well. It was saying facilities and a level of comfort or something similar.
# 28 I went for topical rainforests. I think the question was about 20.000 types of ants. (Can be wrong)

For question #1. As fas as I remember the passage was saying that the park has 200 cars. In addition, they mentioned about some camping sites which were not serviced and not accessible by car. Maybe I am wrong.
1. The passage clearly stated about over 200 "vehicle-accessible" places.
28. First, I took Rainforests, but after analyzing the question, changed it to South America due to the fact that question wasn't about the variety of types, but about the quantity of ants.

9. Don't remember - Here it was like - What does the text say about access to information - options were like - it does not have any limitations on amount which can be printed. Another option was we can print International Periodicals. I feel the correct answer is - there was no limitation on printing amount. As in all clauses, printing was included.
9. There was no any information about "unlimited printings" stated in the passage. I guess "you can print international periodicals" or smth like that is a correct answer.

Last edited:

marketstudent1

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
It is tough indeed and yes the pizza is plural so 'pizzas'. He mentioned endangered but it more like seem to be he is questioning rather than clarifying so i didn't chose it also that was the last word and the dialogue was closed usually in those cases it wont be the expected answer.

Can you check the reading section

On section 3 to be honest, i couldn't mark all of them with given time. With additional 30 seconds to recheck i marked last couple of them.

AA call centre limited availability - false - I think this is either true or not given. 24*7 availability is only for Breakdown services. Call centre for normal services are not for 24*7
international charge free - not given - For a member it is free. Because he is a member so he has paid for it.
license renewed annually - true - Wasn't it that the license will be renewed after 3-4 years?

Gosh, I don't remember the specifics now, but any of us can be right or wrong. Whats your number? Just joined a whatsapp group.

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
AA call centre limited availability - false - I think this is either true or not given. 24*7 availability is only for Breakdown services. Call centre for normal services are not for 24*7
international charge free - not given - For a member it is free. Because he is a member so he has paid for it.
license renewed annually - true - Wasn't it that the license will be renewed after 3-4 years?

Gosh, I don't remember the specifics now, but any of us can be right or wrong. Whats your number? Just joined a whatsapp group.
Sent you my number pls add

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
28. First, I took Rainforests, but after analyzing the question, changed it to South America due to the fact that question wasn't about the variety of types, but about the quantity of ants.

9. There was no any information about "unlimited printings" stated in the passage. I guess "you can print international periodicals" or smth like that is a correct answer.
Does any one remember #4 ? I think it was about "Some people prefer better facilities over other....................."
Is it FALSE OR NOT GIVEN? In the passage it was about sites,fees,wardens, informal parks, reservations but does anyone remember about this question?

Doze

Star Member
May 13, 2017

I went for "you can print international periodicals" .

Doze

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Does any one remember #4 ? I think it was about "Some people prefer better facilities over other....................."
Is it FALSE OR NOT GIVEN? In the passage it was about sites,fees,wardens, informal parks, reservations but does anyone remember about this question?
Should be "Not Given"

srijan

Apr 10, 2017

Mate, Did Pittens sound right to you? Also the section 2 first items in the map - Rock is it B or C do you remember?

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should be "Not Given"
Do you remember this one ? in the shared answers no one talked about this question as it was DON'T REMEMBER , I remember this one but I think I select NOT GIVEN as well as there was nothing like preferences discussed in the passage. The passage was saying about the per head fee based on facilities so I think this statement is related more to #3 which is FALSE according to most of the applicants here.

if anyone remember the #4 do share views .....
Thanks

Siraj_patel

May 14, 2017
If this is the case then I may score 9 this time also :)
Same here..all your answers match mine..please confirm the listening part as below...

1. Bittens
2.group with discount
3. Adult:£23 each
4. children: £12.5 each
5.back row in the circle
6. Some of the people use wheelchair
7. Seats close to the lift
8.take tickets from the library
9.Food: some of them are vegetarian
10.pizza(cheese and tomato)
11. B
12. E
13. F
14. I
15. C (there may be animals in the way)
16. C (Opened recently)
17. A (you can hire a bike)
18. A (book in advance) I guess this is not right
19. A (takes a long time)
20. A (local newspaper) again doubtful
21. B (produce sounds by wings)
22. C (found in various locations)
23. H (eat specific plants)
24. D (stay away from earth)
25. G (bright coloured)
26. Breed more
27. Expensive
28. Building homes
29. Giving knowledge in public
30. How the human health is affected
31. Men and women have different attitudes in the workplace.
32. only 2% of the top jobs are taken by women.
33….especially in areas like maths, science, and engineering.
34. The same ability.
35.e.g. skills and workload are removed.
36. men are more confident about how they had performed.
37. women avoid all types of risk.
38. they don’t like comparative feedback.
39. they don’t enjoy competition.
40.their avoiding competition will affect their salary and career opportunities.

srijan

Apr 10, 2017
Same here..all your answers match mine..please confirm the listening part as below...

1. Bittens
2.group with discount
3. Adult:£23 each
4. children: £12.5 each
5.back row in the circle
6. Some of the people use wheelchair
7. Seats close to the lift
8.take tickets from the library
9.Food: some of them are vegetarian
10.pizza(cheese and tomato)
11. B
12. E
13. F
14. I
15. C (there may be animals in the way)
16. C (Opened recently)
17. A (you can hire a bike)
18. A (book in advance) I guess this is not right
19. A (takes a long time)
20. A (local newspaper) again doubtful
21. B (produce sounds by wings)
22. C (found in various locations)
23. H (eat specific plants)
24. D (stay away from earth)
25. G (bright coloured)
26. Breed more
27. Expensive
28. Building homes
29. Giving knowledge in public
30. How the human health is affected
31. Men and women have different attitudes in the workplace.
32. only 2% of the top jobs are taken by women.
33….especially in areas like maths, science, and engineering.
34. The same ability.
35.e.g. skills and workload are removed.
36. men are more confident about how they had performed.
37. women avoid all types of risk.
38. they don’t like comparative feedback.
39. they don’t enjoy competition.
40.their avoiding competition will affect their salary and career opportunities.
20 is newspaper for sure.
i guess for 18 its trains will run only on week end. I remember this now.
10 is pizzas (plural) i think.
13 I think F is correct (it should be before the bridge G should come after that so F should be right)

Others match my selection as well. Thanks.

Reactions: Siraj_patel

Siraj_patel

May 14, 2017
20 is newspaper for sure.
i guess for 18 its trains will run only on week end. I remember this now.
10 is pizzas (plural) i think.
13 I think F is correct (it should be before the bridge G should come after that so F should be right)

Others match my selection as well. Thanks.
Can I expect an 8 then in listening with the above answers :p I am desperate for an 8