+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1316 Days -

woodyohill

Mar 3, 2021
This forum has been a great resource in the past few years. I am finally ready to move on.

I want to briefly share my experience with you all, and maybe it will give hope to those who have been waiting. From the day I submitted my SUV application to the day I received the PR Landing Notice, took 1316 days! We have been through it all.

Shortly after our submission, COVID shut down all SUV processing. We waited and waited.

Then when processing finally resumed, we got a notice from the agent questioning our SUV business. Within days of receiving questions about our company, we were told our case would be Peer Reviewed. The Peer Review process is a complete mystery. We had no idea how long it would take or how it would turn out. We waited and waited.

Finally, without any notice, we received our medical test requests. One of my partners received a notice saying he had to redo his medical test due to some uncertainties. If he failed, we would be all screwed. He redid his medical. No news for another 2 months...Until we finally got the PR Landing Notice, got our COPR, and finally landed a few weeks ago.

Jeffrey.

Sep 28, 2022
This forum has been a great resource in the past few years. I am finally ready to move on.

I want to briefly share my experience with you all, and maybe it will give hope to those who have been waiting. From the day I submitted my SUV application to the day I received the PR Landing Notice, took 1316 days! We have been through it all.

Shortly after our submission, COVID shut down all SUV processing. We waited and waited.

Then when processing finally resumed, we got a notice from the agent questioning our SUV business. Within days of receiving questions about our company, we were told our case would be Peer Reviewed. The Peer Review process is a complete mystery. We had no idea how long it would take or how it would turn out. We waited and waited.

Finally, without any notice, we received our medical test requests. One of my partners received a notice saying he had to redo his medical test due to some uncertainties. If he failed, we would be all screwed. He redid his medical. No news for another 2 months...Until we finally got the PR Landing Notice, got our COPR, and finally landed a few weeks ago.
Thanks for your sharing and congrats to you. I just checked my application and it really stunned me. It's been over 1110 days since my paper application was received. Maybe I have to wait for a half year to reach the finishing line. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Mandarin0212