+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

13 oath ceremonies in Montreal this month (JUNE2014)

erafdje

May 28, 2013
Hello guys,

There are 13 oath ceremonies in Montreal this month.

CIC are doing w great JOB.

Do you know how many person take oath each ceremony?

How many person take oath on the one pf July 1st on the ceremony that is made on the ' vieux port''

Thanks

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
They finally are doing their job, I heard depends on place 300 to 350 , may be less may be more each time.
But If you followed the ceremonies from CIC , Montreal was very slow between Jan to May. There are many ppl waiting for their ceremonies.

bibouna

Jun 4, 2014
erafdje said:
Hello guys,

There are 13 oath ceremonies in Montreal this month.

CIC are doing w great JOB.

Do you know how many person take oath each ceremony?

How many person take oath on the one pf July 1st on the ceremony that is made on the ' vieux port''

Thanks
From what I ve count on the CIC website, there is so far, 20 ceremonies in Montreal this month, As sometimes they are planning up to 4 ceremonies on the same day, plus the 1st July one at the vieux port. Maybe they are trying to schedule as many people as possible because sometimes things go slowly during summer holidays. I'm praying and crossing my fingers for all of you guys, we are all on the same boat.

erafdje

May 28, 2013
farrous, we passed the test the same day. if you see anything coming on your ecas please keep me posted

Will do the same

I now see 26 ceremonies in June. finger crossed

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erafdje said:
farrous, we passed the test the same day. if you see anything coming on your ecas please keep me posted

Will do the same

I now see 26 ceremonies in June. finger crossed
Hi erafdje. Good to know we are in the same boat :) It's unlikely to get the oath for June. But who knows.
I counted only 20 ceremonies in June as per the CIC website. Is it normal to have so much ceremonies in one month? That's about 6000 applicants becoming Canadian (based on an average of 300 per ceremony). That's only for Montreal.
Keep me posted please :)