+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

13 february exam answer

gadiraju

Dec 4, 2019
You are not being judged by your ideas in the IELTS writing test. It's all about word choice which should be accurate, diversity of grammar (simple, compound and lots of complex sentences should be used), coherence throughout the whole essay, and finally task response. I disagreed with the statement and wrote that governments should make TV advertisements to raise public awareness. It's not about your personal idea at all. I scored 7 two times in my past IELTS experiences and my ideas where both really simple and not completely logical, so there is no correct idea in writing.
I totally agree. It happened with me as well.

Dammie031

Feb 11, 2020
You are not being judged by your ideas in the IELTS writing test. It's all about word choice which should be accurate, diversity of grammar (simple, compound and lots of complex sentences should be used), coherence throughout the whole essay, and finally task response. I disagreed with the statement and wrote that governments should make TV advertisements to raise public awareness. It's not about your personal idea at all. I scored 7 two times in my past IELTS experiences and my ideas where both really simple and not completely logical, so there is no correct idea in writing.
I totally agree with you. Your opinion doesn’t matter to the examiners. Just your choice of words and the ability to respond to the task accurately alongside other criteria. As far as I’m concerned, the two points he listed are superb

Dhruv2004

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I totally agree with you. Your opinion doesn’t matter to the examiners. Just your choice of words and the ability to respond to the task accurately alongside other criteria. As far as I’m concerned, the two points he listed are superb
Ofcourse ideas do not matter but task response matters
Question asks how tax can encourage people to eat healthy
Rather than junk food not how to stay healthy its about changing eating habits .

Reactions: Pragya11

vjaynarwade

Feb 14, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi, please confirm, I have written 250 thousand instead of 250000. Is it correct? Also I want to confirm answer of 4th section’s MCQ in which new zealand and south korea is mentioned.
Thanks
250 thousand or 250,000 or 250000 -- all are correct.
The other answer was "different responsibilities for both countries"

vjaynarwade

Feb 14, 2020
NOC Code......
Can you pls tell about building is suotable and other one prison or clock
I don't remember any answer as "Building is Suitable" provide me other options if you remember
.. the other one is 100% "Prison" (they mentioned Criminals in audio)