+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

13 february exam answer

bhas

Dec 2, 2018
My fear is listening. I feel sad that I goofed on section one. The first question for that matter!!!! Then not sure of the 40mins ans, it might be correct though...smiles. I hope I don't fail more than five. I had 8 the last even after missing some. I pray not to fail more than 5.
Hey sorry , if I scare you ..but for reading the correct answers and the band range is different than listening . if you get 35 / 40 , then its band 7 in the Reading section

daraz

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Magazines to read i picked FALSE. Cos it was written somewhere in bracket that they don’t provide and patients should bring theirs along.
In the passage there was a section stating that patients should bring all of their own medication, and should not bring more than one family member. There wasn't anything about magazines or belongings or anything else. So I think NG was the correct answer. We should wait and see..

bhas

Dec 2, 2018
In the passage there was a section stating that patients should bring all of their own medication, and should not bring more than one family member. There wasn't anything about magazines or belongings or anything else. So I think NG was the correct answer. We should wait and see..
i feel the same