13 february exam answer

daraz

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So I made a mistake in the boat answer. After reading the passages several times I chose passage A which I think was a mistake. But you know, 1 incorrect answer still gives you a 9:cool:

daraz

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What was the answer for the question which had asked about opening shop close to business district?

Reactions: Geet@23

Pragya11

Jan 11, 2020
Hey any idea on the true, false, NG questions ?

magazines to read - NG
if they arrive late - NG
accompany only one person - true

remember any other questions on thesse?
Magazines to read i picked FALSE. Cos it was written somewhere in bracket that they don’t provide and patients should bring theirs along.

Reactions: Geet@23

daraz

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
it was something like customers of all ages .. i don't remember but I think i have answered that correct
I answered "professionals" to one question. Have doubts about that one too.

bhas

Dec 2, 2018
in the boat questions , the last paragraph on the left page was the answer for two questions . do you remember what was it about ?

daraz

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
in the boat questions , the last paragraph on the left page was the answer for two questions . do you remember what was it about ?
Yeah paragraph E was the answer for two questions. Maybe it was about taking pictures of the sky "learn a new skill answer"? Or something like that? Not sure. "Bring your camera to learn ....."

bhas

Dec 2, 2018
Yeah paragraph E was the answer for two questions. Maybe it was about taking pictures of the sky "learn a new skill answer"? Or something like that? Not sure. "Bring your camera to learn ....."
Yes ,
learn a new skill
may require to bring your own car

Reactions: daraz

Hyperglycaemia

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Not at all.
My fear is listening. I feel sad that I goofed on section one. The first question for that matter!!!! Then not sure of the 40mins ans, it might be correct though...smiles. I hope I don't fail more than five. I had 8 the last even after missing some. I pray not to fail more than 5.