Camels
Olive oil
Dark blue
Square
Seasonal
Slaves
Grass
Guides
Can you please tell me the ielts writing task 2 topic? As i dont remember the topic correctly and i think i have made a mistake. Please can you just tell me the topic basic idea only ?

rahull65

Jul 22, 2019
I thought it was ABC as in sperm whale he categorically mentioned it was having one bump on the back ...and that was for sperm whale
A B C is the answer I also think so...
Because in 2nd question they are talking about some square shape... And 2nd whale mouth was in square shape

Anukameelia

Oct 13, 2019
Hi Everyone, please let me know if the IDP and BC exams are similar on same date. I have given 4 times IDP INDIA exam and i am planning to give BC now. Please tell me if the exam is same like listening writing topics reading for both or are they similar.
Hi to you all. Do you have any idea about BC colombo , Sri Lanka 12th Oct general module reading and listening answers.
Also Sri Lanka idp 12th Oct general reading and listening answers

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Task 2: many of the people are not fit and active as they used to be in the past, this can be dangerous for them in the long-time.

What do you think is the reason for this.
What measures can you suggest for this problem

Idp India

Reactions: Hiba_S

Kianakaz

Jul 4, 2019
Csn

Can you please tell me the ielts writing task 2 topic? As i dont remember the topic correctly and i think i have made a mistake. Please can you just tell me the topic basic idea only ?
People are not fit and active anymore so people’s long term health is in danger what are the reasons and solutions

Hiba_S

Oct 12, 2019
I had the same topic in Dubai,

In the reasons, I mentioned regarding motor vehicles and junk food
And, in the measures, I wrote about the 1)government awareness program
2) free gyms
3) increase taxes on junk food.

In conclusion, I summarised this above notion and I also mentioned that in the past people used to walk more and they used to have organic food instead of junk that's why they were healthier than the people now.

Plz, let me know the task achievement is covered and does it sound correct in terms of coherence and cohesion.
Thank you in advance.

Hiba_S

Oct 12, 2019
Writing task 1:You are attending a night college. You are not happy about the course you are doing. Write a letter to the director. Describe the following:
1) What your course is?
2) Why are you not happy about it?
3) What you want them to do?

For this letter, I wrote that I'm taking a French language course at night school,

In problems, I mentioned that the tea her who teaches reading usually comes late and then he teaches the pupil very fastly due to which I'm unable to perceive and I'm not clearing my reading module.
Second, in the speaking class, the students who are sitting in the back of a class couldn't hear the teacher properly.

I want the directory to give an order to the reading teacher to come early for class and similarly I want to place an appropriate sound system for the class, so the class could hear the voice properly.

Plz, let me know the task achievement is fine?
In the middle of the letter, I read the question again and realised I am out of the track, then I rubbed it and wrote it in 5

Hiba_S

Oct 12, 2019
They had mentioned about the present use too, so I guess the answer is passed, present and future.
But it was written in the end that not sure whether flex will be used in the future or not, so I wrote A, as I found neutral. I'm afraid I made it wrong