+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

12th October 2019 IELTS GT discussion

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
for listening : whales i think its : B, C, A
If I recall correctly ...It was A B C ...A for sperm whale ...do they jumble questions ....like in my exam the first was sperm whale which had a single bump lacking fin on her back ...sperm whale was the smallest of them all...

Nikhil George

Jun 25, 2019
I guess for evening classes it is D...as it all mentioned timing from 6 pm to 9 pm in first two...and in the third class which I don't remember said class in the morning or in the evening... correct me if am wrong ...
6 pm to 9 pm won't be considered as evening class right? As they specifically mentioned Thai had both morning and evening classes.

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
I lost concentration during section C, and messed up badly
Listening was a bit difficult...I wanted atleast 8 bands ...not with all my 3 whales questions incorrect as per your version and got 2 wrong in cookery classes and one wrong in last section of section on importance of salts...I am out of it...don't want to give my speaking exam now...

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Listening was a bit difficult...I wanted atleast 8 bands ...not with all my 3 whales questions incorrect as per your version and got 2 wrong in cookery classes and one wrong in last section of section on importance of salts...I am out of it...don't want to give my speaking exam now...
What about MCQ ...the qualities of a coach ...I wrote B ....

Successbayo

Nov 12, 2018
Section 5
Flax Found many places - TRue
Flax Food diet - False
Flax flower many uses - True
Flax on hillside - NOT Given
Ony One Type Falx - fALSE
Technology to make it soft - True
Flax flowers many uses is NOT GIVEN

Nothing about the use of flax flowers was mentioned in the passage.

Reactions: Ivaturi99

Nikhil George

Jun 25, 2019
Don loose ur hope, and prepare for speaking test. Listening might go well.. U cant be so sure bt the answers which u wrote.. It might turn up correct also

Reactions: Ruchi2019

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Forget what happened we all arent sure.. all the answers i posted thats the best i could remember. Plus i am not saying all my answers. I got 2 wrong in section 4 for sure i know. Forest was Forests. and Desert was Desert locations.:( Give your speaking with full prep n confidence. Or if it didnt work out this time due to listening atleast that speaking session will be an actual-practice.

Reactions: Tarun1306