+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

12th draw done, ITAs 1516 and cut off score 463

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NicoleD said:
Did you applied after 1st of June (like they are asking)? was it for the human capital or th efrench language speaking program? I'm trying to get an invitation through the French speaking program but no results until now and I was wondering if I have to make a new EE profile (mine is from April 2015). Do you have more info regarding this?
I imagine you'll have to recreate your profile because they have clearly mentioned on their site that they are unable to search for profiles created before 1st June.

All the best!

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
I imagine you'll have to recreate your profile because they have clearly mentioned on their site that they are unable to search for profiles created before 1st June.

All the best!
Thanks for you reply, Asivad. You can easily get lost on this forum. have you seen other people with the same question or with a related topic (French speaking skilled worker program under the OOPNP)? I would like to know for sure I don't make another profile (+ job bank account) for nothing. and it could delay all the process as they don't respond immediately :(.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NicoleD said:
Thanks for you reply, Asivad. You can easily get lost on this forum. have you seen other people with the same question or with a related topic (French speaking skilled worker program under the OOPNP)? I would like to know for sure I don't make another profile (+ job bank account) for nothing. and it could delay all the process as they don't respond immediately :(.
There was a French OOPNP thread somewhere but poorly participated.

And I'm fairly sure about this because this searching profile thingy is a more generic thing so it wouldn't really make a difference whether it is for Francophones or Anglophones. Haven't found a specific link yet though.

Malik87

Feb 24, 2015
NicoleD said:
Did you applied after 1st of June (like they are asking)? was it for the human capital or th efrench language speaking program? I'm trying to get an invitation through the French speaking program but no results until now and I was wondering if I have to make a new EE profile (mine is from April 2015). Do you have more info regarding this?
Yes you have to recreate your profile. I recreated on 4th june and got pt notification on 5th

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Malik87 said:
Yes you have to recreate your profile. I recreated on 4th june and got pt notification on 5th
ok, but your PT notification was for Human capital, with >400 points rule, doesn't it? I'm reffering to the other program, the French speaking SW.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NicoleD said:
ok, but your PT notification was for Human capital, with >400 points rule, doesn't it? I'm reffering to the other program, the French speaking SW.
You might not need to recreate your EE profile after all.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

June 1st Restriction

At this time Ontario can only search the Express Entry Pool for candidates who meet Ontario’s Human Capital Priorities stream criteria and who have submitted an Express Entry profile on or after June 1st 2015.

Accordingly, for the Human Capital Priorities stream, Ontario will only send notifications of interest to candidates who submitted an Express Entry profile on June 1st or after.

NicoleD

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You might not need to recreate your EE profile after all.

June 1st Restriction

At this time Ontario can only search the Express Entry Pool for candidates who meet Ontario's Human Capital Priorities stream criteria and who have submitted an Express Entry profile on or after June 1st 2015.

Accordingly, for the Human Capital Priorities stream, Ontario will only send notifications of interest to candidates who submitted an Express Entry profile on June 1st or after.
Yes, I saw this also..but what's bugging me is that they don't specify anything for the French speaking SW (at least they should say that the June 1st rule is not aplicable for this stream).....frustrating :'(

limbo

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
nagrish said:
Looks like you have been chosen under FSW. Happens to most people who are eligible for both.
Are there any significant differences between the two? I have been familiarizing myself with CEC (submission last year as well), but have received ITA for FSW. A quick look shows that the requirements are rather similar?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
matthias_wlkp said:
CRS: 497
CEC stream, although the ITA letter states FSW.

Does it make any difference? (NOC 6221)
Indeed it does. If your ITA is for the FSW program, you have to apply to the FSW program, not CEC.

If for some reason you don't want to apply for the FSW program, the only alternative would be to decline the invitation, submit a new profile, and make sure the information you submit for your profile qualifies you for CEC but not FSW...

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Sadly, you will not be able to get it from anywhere else but FBI. I went to get my fingerprints done in US Embassy in Nepal, and even they cannot do anything to speed it up. You have to send the package to FBI and wait those darn 13 weeks. It's frustrating.

MittiDaBawa said:
Guys,

One of the next steps is PCC. My nationality is Indian. I have lived in the US for last 3 years and now I am back to India. I have a PCC for India from Indian Consulate in the US. However, I do not have a PCC (Identitiy histroy summary check) from US authorities (FBI if I am not wrong). As per the note on CIC website, I would need to send finger print information to FBI. The FBI website states it will take 13 weeks for this. Have I got this right? Is there any other way, say by visiting US Consulate in India?

(www)cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp
(www)fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limbo said:
Are there any significant differences between the two? I have been familiarizing myself with CEC (submission last year as well), but have received ITA for FSW. A quick look shows that the requirements are rather similar?
Proof of funds (specific amount per person) and an education credential assessment are 2 things needed for FSW but not for CEC (unless you received CRS points for your education). There does not seem to be a lot of differences but they are significant ones.