+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

125+ days and no VISA. Shall I withdraw my SDS file and apply under NON SDS ? Please HELP

May 16, 2021
Because my file was submitted 125 days back and I haven't received any update after my medical and biometric got updated in initial days only, I am afraid my application has fallen into the backlog hole.

I can't afford to withdraw my admission anymore as I have done it twice already. Shall I withdraw my file from SDS category and apply under NON SDS?

I have seen NON SDS files getting responses in 10 days only. I am worried and just can't sit and wait for nothing to happen.

HELP PLEASE

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
If your medicals and biometrics are updated it means your file is already in progress withdrawing now I think it's abit late

May 16, 2021
If your medicals and biometrics are updated it means your file is already in progress withdrawing now I think it's abit late
Thank you so much for the response.

Yes my biometric and Medical got updated within few weeks of lodging my file. But now its been more than 4 months.

Backlog is the word which has been haunting me lately as I can see Oct, Nov, Dec and Jan students waiting for response.