+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1221 - Administrative Officer job duties

jsjaspreet93

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Please help guys,,,,
I am about to submit my application for PR under the noc 1221. my job title is Administrative officer.. can anyone help me and tell me if the below written job duties match with noc 1221..

Ø Assign work and provide directions to office staff and ensures that assigned work is completed.

Ø Create and maintain comprehensive documentation and implement new administrative processes and policies.

Ø Determine and establish work priorities, office procedures and routines.

Ø Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.

Ø Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as equipment, supplies and forms.

Ø Monitors and evaluates the performance and efficiency of department staff and reports to senior management:

Ø Maintaining company calendar, schedule appointments and meetings.

Ø Preparing monthly reports of office expenses and budgets.

Ø Organizing office tasks to fulfill all administrative requirements.

Transcribe and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents

Please help me guys any help would be appreciated....

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018
Please help guys,,,,
I am about to submit my application for PR under the noc 1221. my job title is Administrative officer.. can anyone help me and tell me if the below written job duties match with noc 1221..

Ø Assign work and provide directions to office staff and ensures that assigned work is completed.

Ø Create and maintain comprehensive documentation and implement new administrative processes and policies.

Ø Determine and establish work priorities, office procedures and routines.

Ø Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.

Ø Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as equipment, supplies and forms.

Ø Monitors and evaluates the performance and efficiency of department staff and reports to senior management:

Ø Maintaining company calendar, schedule appointments and meetings.

Ø Preparing monthly reports of office expenses and budgets.

Ø Organizing office tasks to fulfill all administrative requirements.

Transcribe and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents

Please help me guys any help would be appreciated....

Hello,

I was wondering if you end up using those duties exactly for your NOC or did you revised those while submitting your application?