+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

12 months or 1560 hours??

Jun 28, 2020
hello,
i created my EE profile june 12, got invitation june 25..but i only completed the number of hours for 1 year experience not the whole 12 months i will complete my 12 month in july 8..my question is should i decline the invitation and delete the profile n create another one?? or just decline the invitation and stay in the pool..?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello,
i created my EE profile june 12, got invitation june 25..but i only completed the number of hours for 1 year experience not the whole 12 months i will complete my 12 month in july 8..my question is should i decline the invitation and delete the profile n create another one?? or just decline the invitation and stay in the pool..?
Do not decline the invitation. Just wait to submit your application until you have the ful 12 months of work experience.

JapaneseInMB

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
Hey, how r u so sure?
People are saying to decline
There are chances of you getting rejected. I suggest you to decline and accept a new ITA after July 8. Trust me, you don't wanna risk your PR Application because of 2 weeks!!!

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
hello,
Just make sure to submit the application after at least 52 weeks (1 year) of work experience.

There is no need to withdraw the ITA, just make sure you meet the 1 years before submitting the application.

This is very common since the system doesn't take in account the day of the month so many people get ITA about a month or + before actually being eligible. All you need to do is wait and not submit the application early.

If your score is high enough and you are sure you'll be getting a new ITA then you can freely decline it and wait for a new one later.

So no need to delete the profile that means..i am praying all the gods above to just give me another chance
Don't pray, that's useless.

Just read and do things right and everything will be fine.

Reactions: JapaneseInMB

JapaneseInMB

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
Just make sure to submit the application after at least 52 weeks (1 year) of work experience.

There is no need to withdraw the ITA, just make sure you meet the 1 years before submitting the application.

This is very common since the system doesn't take in account the day of the month so many people get ITA about a month or + before actually being eligible. All you need to do is wait and not submit the application early.

If your score is high enough and you are sure you'll be getting a new ITA then you can freely decline it and wait for a new one later.

Whilst it is possible that the OP may just be fine, I am pointing out that there is a chance of rejection. I have seen many cases. Whilst some are lucky, the others aren't. I was in the same situation. I think there will be another chance for OP since the border isn't opening anytime soon. The border will remain closed even between the USA and Canada until mid-July so.

But the decision is for OP to make!

JapaneseInMB

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
So no need to delete the profile that means..i am praying all the gods above to just give me another chance
You don't have to delete your EE profile. You are correct.
Decision is yours to make!

Jun 28, 2020

Hey
I declined it....i got mental pains for sure by declining it..but i want to do the right thing..the system said I was eligible but I knew I wasn't eligible..i just created a profile...and here I am

• Love
Reactions: JapaneseInMB

JapaneseInMB

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
Hey
I declined it....i got mental pains for sure by declining it..but i want to do the right thing..the system said I was eligible but I knew I wasn't eligible..i just created a profile...and here I am
hey! Trust me. You did the right thing. I initially received an ITA 5 days short of the full 1 year of work experience. I thought about it a lot. I called CIC, and they said I do not meet the eligibility, and they are aware of the system glitch. They also said it is up to the officer who looks at your application. But really... if you think about it, why would we want to take a risk if we know that the decision will be made by LUCK. I believe CRS scores won't be going up anytime soon unless the border is open again. This is not going to happen right away either so. You have a very good chance of receiving an ITA again in the next draw!

Jun 28, 2020
hey! Trust me. You did the right thing. I initially received an ITA 5 days short of the full 1 year of work experience. I thought about it a lot. I called CIC, and they said I do not meet the eligibility, and they are aware of the system glitch. They also said it is up to the officer who looks at your application. But really... if you think about it, why would we want to take a risk if we know that the decision will be made by LUCK. I believe CRS scores won't be going up anytime soon unless the border is open again. This is not going to happen right away either so. You have a very good chance of receiving an ITA again in the next draw!
Thank u..
I just have few more questions..there is this question if I ever applied to ircc before..should I say yes or no..??
And will they ever ask me the reason of declining the invitation.???

JapaneseInMB

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
Thank u..
I just have few more questions..there is this question if I ever applied to ircc before..should I say yes or no..??
And will they ever ask me the reason of declining the invitation.???
You did not submit your application for IRCC. So, this ITA does not apply to this question.

However, if you ever applied for any kind of permits, you should answer yes.