Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 Submitted to ADVO 22/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/7/2015 (as per stamped visa) Valid till 10/5/2016 Passports recv. 13/08/2015
LANDED..........
will be in APRIL2016
Can somebody tell me the email address of CIC to know the status of my appli. And what details should i mention in that mail.

Thanks.

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
grimreaper said:
Nope if it is opened, reviewed and rejected then the processing dept would update the details on the computer and the front office would be able to see that. What I feel is your application is not yet processed by the processing dept.
Mate - seriously, how would you know that?

If there is a guide to the CIC processes please share, it would answer all the questions on this thread..........

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
richardo3 said:
Mate - seriously, how would you know that?

If there is a guide to the CIC processes please share, it would answer all the questions on this thread..........
The biggest problem here is that there is no guide anywhere otherwise we would not have trusted that site which kept on saying zero apps received even 9 days after the 1122's Cap was reached :).. I've been with this forum for almost a year now.. I know the pattern more or less...

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
On ECAS it says "We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 8, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."
Question: Do they really send a piece of mail or only the e-mail, and if yes anybody can tell me how log it take's usually to receive it?

Emado

Sep 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/7/2011, Rec. 18/7/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
LANDED..........
Hopefully if CAP not reached ...
ghazisultan said:
Dear Emado,

But my friend told me that australian immigration based on territory sponsorship is fast and easy. i need your feed in. i have started losing passion for canadian immigration i will look for other options i am based in uae and can get easily the australian immigration. I hope so!
Hi ghazisultan,

My advise to u is this,, dont make my mistake and wait ... Work on 2 options in parallel ,, nothing is guaranteed,, i waited 2.5 years and in the final stages,, they announced an announcment that killed the dreams o hundreds ... dont wait .. No guarantee,... I have many friends immigrated ang got australian passports and very happy their ..

Thanks,
Emaco

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
you can very well send the query to CIC , but before that confirm with your consultant. It might happen that they recieved it because the ocntact details submitted in yrou application must belong with them..... Just check with them.. if they dnt rec any update then you can send an enquiry mail to CIC... give complete details in your mail like Primary applicant name, DOB, Consultant name, application send date, received date, received by Name, courier tracking number e.g xxxxxxxxxxxx DHL/FedEx.......
If they found all the information correct, then only they will send the response in 15 days.....

TC and have patience !!

ghazisultan said:
dear all,

i sent application via a consultant can i send email to cic or cant.

please help.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
ghazisultan said:
dear all,

i sent application via a consultant can i send email to cic or cant.

please help.
generally if it has been 6 weeks since CIO had received your application then you can send the mail.

their response seems to have three options.

if your appl was rcvd by 7 or 8 th july high chances of recieving a poitive response.
if after then the email would not carry much news for hope
the further away from the 8th July the response email becomes more and more vague. the most vague on this forum is "we find no records of your application"

refer previous posts for the CIO email address and extracts of emails sent and responses received.

ghazisultan

Aug 10, 2011
Emado said:
Hi ghazisultan,

My advise to u is this,, dont make my mistake and wait ... Work on 2 options in parallel ,, nothing is guaranteed,, i waited 2.5 years and in the final stages,, they announced an announcment that killed the dreams o hundreds ... dont wait .. No guarantee,... I have many friends immigrated ang got australian passports and very happy their ..

Thanks,
Emaco
Thanks Emaco,

Your are right i will start working on second parallel option since i wait too long i will miss everything.

ghazisultan

Aug 10, 2011
AVSNEH said:
you can very well send the query to CIC , but before that confirm with your consultant. It might happen that they recieved it because the ocntact details submitted in yrou application must belong with them..... Just check with them.. if they dnt rec any update then you can send an enquiry mail to CIC... give complete details in your mail like Primary applicant name, DOB, Consultant name, application send date, received date, received by Name, courier tracking number e.g xxxxxxxxxxxx DHL/FedEx.......
If they found all the information correct, then only they will send the response in 15 days.....

TC and have patience !!
Thanks avsneh,

i have already posted the reply from my consultant when i inquired him about the any information about my case.

ghazisultan

Aug 10, 2011
momad said:
generally if it has been 6 weeks since CIO had received your application then you can send the mail.

if your appl was rcvd by 7 or 8 th july high chances of recieving a poitive response.
the further away from the 8th July the response email becomes more and more vague. the most vague on this forum is "we find no records of your application"

refer previous posts for the CIO email address and extracts of emails sent and responses received.
Thanks momad,

everything is guessing since we dont have any conceret answer when the cap was reached. yet i have a strong hope despite all the factors not favoring me that the cap was reached in august.

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
it means CAP reached ...

alexchristi said:
On ECAS it says "We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 8, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."
Question: Do they really send a piece of mail or only the e-mail, and if yes anybody can tell me how log it take's usually to receive it?

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
CIC did not find you application means your whole package is returned to your written address in postage.

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
application dated on 7th are within CAP

many & many return applications are dated on 8th July :(:( ....
momad said:

R

RKC

alexchristi said:
Alex they send PER letter only by email.