Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi,
I sent my application uner NOC 1122 and it reached the CIC on the 14th of July. I am yet to recieve a email on my file number and i see that NOC 1122 has reached the cap, does this mean :
1 -My application will be rejected.
2 -I will have to wait for one of the first in applications to get rejected so that my applications gets a look.
3 -There are chances that i have made it within the cap, and will shortly get my file number
4 -anything else.

Please someone help me get some clarity..

alirezaei

Aug 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
AOR Received.
22-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App
RichardRajan said:
Hi,
I sent my application uner NOC 1122 and it reached the CIC on the 14th of July. I am yet to recieve a email on my file number and i see that NOC 1122 has reached the cap, does this mean :
1 -My application will be rejected.
2 -I will have to wait for one of the first in applications to get rejected so that my applications gets a look.
3 -There are chances that i have made it within the cap, and will shortly get my file number
4 -anything else.

Please someone help me get some clarity..
As your application has reached there on July 14, you are in the cap.
Currently it seems they are charging July 11 receipts.
Check whether your credit card is charged or bank draft is encashed.

ghazisultan

Aug 10, 2011
Greetings!

I see all of us are very excited and anxious about our submittals. guessing the game for the time. as i have limited knowledge yet consulted alot of people about the issue who is in who is out? all said one thing as long as they (CIC) were updating webpage on almost daily basis it was the indicator that they were accepting application and when they stoped and went on hibernation it was the time that they had enough application. so who evers application reached before 10 Aug 2011 is almost certain to be in the cap and the one who fall after are on 50/50 chance.

so, please be patient it takes 2-4 months time to get your Acknowledgement of Reciept (AOR)

we can count atleast 2months from 10 of August 2011 i.e. 10 Oct 2011 atleast people in category 1122 will be recieving their AOR untill Nov - Dec this year.

if everything goes well we all will be fine

Siva30

Aug 7, 2011
RAKOP said:
Can anyone tell me what is AOR and PER
Hi RAKOP, just go through the below link. You will get more idea on the process followed by cic.
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/the-process/

Regards, Siva

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
grimreaper said:
Even the applications that get sent back because of the cap being reached have a number on it as well.. This happens much before the file reaches the VO..
So i guess whether app is in or out everyone must have been assigned a number by now.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
hey_rigky said:
So i guess whether app is in or out everyone must have been assigned a number by now.
Difficult to say conclusively... at least the last year's applications that were sent back because the CAP was reached had the number..Probably after the completeness check they are assigning the number..

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
grimreaper said:
Difficult to say conclusively... at least the last year's applications that were sent back because the CAP was reached had the number..Probably after the completeness check they are assigning the number..
Yeah, Well all plans are always made on the data available and thats why i guess from other views posted here alongside yours that those coming back carry the file number too.

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
whats the latest CC or BD encashed. Any info about the dates friends..

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
I don`t know, Im from July14Th and still waiting

Murachi

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2011 received by M.KRSZWDA
IELTS Request
Me too... I'm from Jul 11th... Hope they charge the credit card soon :D

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
there was an earlier post stating a CC/BD charg for a 13th July applicant. who is this? cause this would mean that they hve now moved to the second week (hooray).

mine was recvd on 12th July. its about time we got charged.

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Seniors please comment as per your expertise,

As my application was received on July 8th and my CC hasnt been charged yet, most probably my application has been rejected. Right!? If not, as per the trend since last year, what's the longest it took to get someones CC charged from the time the application reached CIO?
Basically, should I still be tracking my CC statement like a maniac on a daily basis (or more)??? Do i still have hope or not!?

Seniors please give me some guidance. Thank you!

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Murachi said:
Me too... I'm from Jul 11th... Hope they charge the credit card soon :D
Same here....mine too was received on the 11th of July...Still waiting for my CC to be charged :(

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
sbo said:
Seniors please comment as per your expertise,

As my application was received on July 8th and my CC hasnt been charged yet, most probably my application has been rejected. Right!? If not, as per the trend since last year, what's the longest it took to get someones CC charged from the time the application reached CIO?
Basically, should I still be tracking my CC statement like a maniac on a daily basis (or more)??? Do i still have hope or not!?

Seniors please give me some guidance. Thank you!
The longest delay last was for the first ones, the ones that reached in early Jul,2010 got the BD encashed only in early Septemeber, but after that it was a continue flow ending with the last BD encashed on the 3rd of Nov, 2 days before the final update on the website(that the cap was reached.)
Check the link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CLDXsFA&key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.