TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandip145951 said:
NO TJCAN,
NOT yet,
I have also send 3rd e-mail on 14/12 to cio , as i didnt get reply for my 2nd mail dated 30/11,
coz my DD will expire on 14th of next month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so just waiting n waiting!!!!!!!
Did you get a aknowledgement mail from CIO for 30/11 mail? then you will get a reply before 20/12

mansoor6kot

Dec 9, 2011
Hi Sandip,

got any updates..hope we are in same boat.my application reached there on aug 10th.
applied through agency only.agent told me to wait one month more.
Guys share...

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiusraj said:
Hey TJ do have any news about your file ???
Not yet I have sent another mail y'day. I think it's better to give a call than sending e-mails.
Call will costly bcoz someties they will keep you on hold 15-20 min but, you can get a quick reply.
Atleast yes or no. If I have a time I'll try today.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
TJ CAN said:
Not yet I have sent another mail y'day. I think it's better to give a call than sending e-mails.
Call will costly bcoz someties they will keep you on hold 15-20 min but, you can get a quick reply.
If you are in Canada than you can call them it's not for outside Canada. My relative called them who is in Canada but they don't share information with them. Only they give one information that my file was there in CIC. Thats it. Officer said for more information my relative have to give representative form on behalf of mine. But I can't do this b'coz I have already my representative which is my consultant. And my consultant has already mailed CIC on 30/11/12. Lets see when I get reply from them. I am 99% sure that cap reached on 8th July 2011. Only formality is left by CIC of announcing.
I don't know why they now delaying. It's not positive sign. Many applicant's now getting there MR also and 2nd file number who applied before 9th July 2011.

So no use of calling to them. And another number is also not for new applicants. I tried but I don't find any option regarding file status inquiry. If I have file number than it is useful or I applied for citizenship than.

But for new applicant inquiry not useful bro.

Tulip1

Dec 12, 2011
gladiusraj said:
gladiusraj,

The number I quoted before is correct and you can call them from outside Canada. I think another user also called and listed the options you have to select.

Surely, it is costly and will take about 20-30 minites before an agent answer the phone, but still you can call even without a reference number (file number). I already called them twice without reference number, but instead they will ask your security questions (like dob, place, address) to make sure that you are the applicant!

Think possitive gladiusraj!

kpdes

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
31-08-2013
Med's Request
20-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Passport Req..
20-01-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014...:-)
all the people applied under FSW1 for NOC 1122; an update to share with you..

my application received by CIO on 26th of July and returned back.. Today i got my entire application package back stating that it was returned due to CAP has been reched for the said NOC..

All the best to all those who are waiting..

Leda78

Aug 31, 2011
Dear all,

We are also out of the race. We received e-mail (as answer to our e-mail to CIC) stating that our documents were returned on 26.10.2011 (still not received by us but we are waiting for them to arrive) due to cap reached.

For the statistic - our application was received on 10th of August in Sidney, our VO is Bucharest.

Good luck to all those who are still waiting!

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Leda78 said:
Dear all,

We are also out of the race. We received e-mail (as answer to our e-mail to CIC) stating that our documents were returned on 26.10.2011 (still not received by us but we are waiting for them to arrive) due to cap reached.

For the statistic - our application was received on 10th of August in Sidney, our VO is Bucharest.

Try this link may be they can help us. Please share your views and try once to talk with them. I got this link from Dr. Hasib who got the visa.

http://www.unfaircic.com/issues3.html

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Leda78 said:
Dear all,

I know but those who don't get any reply or there file back have some hope. But I know capping done 100 % sure after 8th July 2011

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
I think next year also there is no hope. B'coz no one know next may be capping is done 2 nd July. It's very sad and heart breaking news but we all have to accept it. CIC misleads all of us through their website updates.

advanta1

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS & PCC sent with the application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER on 26.10.11
IELTS Request
sent with the documents
File Transfer...
23-11-2011TRACK SHEET : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0
Med's Request
1-02-2012
Med's Done....
18-02-2012 Passport received by CHC: Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 1515 Hrs
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2012 received by CHC on February 23
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 22, 2012
LANDED..........
11 June 2012 Winnipeg
TJ CAN said:
You can call them from voipcheap.com
You have to register with 10 USD initially but it is absolutely free to all the mobiles and landlines in Canada and US

pandyalakulish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I applied on 8th August 2011. I also got the file number few week before. But till date didn't get PER or NER. So I send mail to CIO few days before. Today I got message from him “Your file is still pending final review and decision by our office. You will be contacted in due course.” So what does it means. Is there PER is completed or not?

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Any AUG Applicants applied under 1122 NOC got AOR or PER!!!!!!!!!![/size][/size][/size][/size]

mansoor6kot

Dec 9, 2011
pandyalakulish said:
I applied on 8th August 2011. I also got the file number few week before. But till date didn't get PER or NER. So I send mail to CIO few days before. Today I got message from him “Your file is still pending final review and decision by our office. You will be contacted in due course.” So what does it means. Is there PER is completed or not?
hi Dear...
Its a good news..that u got file no.( u applied on 8th aug 2011).
i applied on 10th of august ..but no information yet.
Guys,,,,,,,,,please share..