03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Interview on 30th.

So if I carry less than the amount given in the CIC website. Will I have any trouble?

mansoor6kot

Dec 9, 2011
Hi guys..
am subair ,my application recieved cio on 10th of August for the smae category.
am not recieved file no.
any updates...for those who applied on or after 10th august.
kindly share....................

an123456

Nov 11, 2011
sandip145951 said:
did u ever inquire about ur application status ,got any reply such as Awaiting initial processing,assessment,review or
u directly receive ur file back to ur postal address?????
IAM NOT ENQUIRE ANY TIME ONLY I APPLIED AND FORGET THATS IT

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
mansoor6kot said:
Hi guys..
am subair ,my application recieved cio on 10th of August for the smae category.
am not recieved file no.
any updates...for those who applied on or after 10th august.
kindly share....................
Please ask the status update about your application to CIC over mail. You can expect their reply after 2 weeks (15 days).
Please mention the information about name ( as written in application), DOB, when you have send the documents (date), tracking record (date/who signed the reciept), your VO etc...

u can send mail on:
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
gud luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

mansoor6kot

Dec 9, 2011
sandip145951 said:
Please ask the status update about your application to CIC over mail. You can expect their reply after 2 weeks (15 days).
Please mention the information about name ( as written in application), DOB, when you have send the documents (date), tracking record (date/who signed the reciept), your VO etc...

u can send mail on:
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
gud luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks dear....

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Vinayaka.Sachin said:
Hi sandip,

i come to know that some applicants will get update in next one month
Hey-Vinayaka.Sachin,
its almost 4 months without any intimation from cio ,i dont think i have seen any 1 whos got PER after 5 months ,in any case my BD will expire next month on 14 !!!!!!!!!!so just wait n watch what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
stranger4ever said:
Hi Sandip,

Today I've sent another e-mail to CIO office and asked them about my file status since nothing has changed in ECAS. It just shows my address and " in process" for more than a month now.
I still did not get PER/Ner yet!
Keep u guys posted as soon as i hear something back from them!

All the best to everybody and good luck!
Hey strange4ever,
Did u got any reply from cio??
i got 1st reply on 27/10 as "Awaiting initial processing"
then again i had sent an email on 30/11 still no reply from them,
i ll wait till another week then again send an e-mail if i didn't get any reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

pyramid79

Jul 27, 2011
Hey Everyone,

I am interested to apply for SWI program for Saskatchewan, can anyone tell me the what is the eligibility criteria, is it mandatory to have job offer to be able to apply in Saskatchewan SWI program. please shad some light on it.

Thanks,

Aayan

Minu

Jul 19, 2011
Hi Sandip,

I do not know how you got the reply from CIC stating that your application is waiting for the review inspite of reaching on 12th of august. My application was received by them on 8th of august I got a mail stating that they have returned my documents on 21st october 2011 because of cap reach. But anyway, all the best for application. My NOc is 1122 and VO is New Delhi.
:( :-\

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Minu said:
Hi Sandip,

I do not know how you got the reply from CIC stating that your application is waiting for the review inspite of reaching on 12th of august. My application was received by them on 8th of august I got a mail stating that they have returned my documents on 21st october 2011 because of cap reach. But anyway, all the best for application. My NOc is 1122 and VO is New Delhi.
:( :-\
mine application reached on 12 AUG,
There is a guy TJCAN whose application reached on 18 AUG, his inquired twice firstly his got reply"Awaiting initial processing" & then"Awaiting initial review" .
no 1 knows how CIO operates any ways thanks for ur best wishes.

Tulip1

Dec 12, 2011
I have following this topic very closely, and this is my story:

I applied for NOC 1122 through agent ***** on the 5th August 2011.
My application was received by CIC on the 10th August 2011.

After 3.5 months waiting, I called my agent and asked him for an update. He could not give me an update, so I decided to call CIC by myself.
I called them and after long waiting they found my application in their system. They said, Unfortunately, we have NOT processed your application as the cap was reached!

According to CIC the cap was reached by the 10th August 2011. My application was sent back on the 25th August, but till date I have not received anything yet.

I called my agent and told him my findings. He said the best thing is to wait, as CIC is not that efficient in their work (Desi style of work).
The agent also mentioned that it doesn't mean that the first 500 applicants are "eligible", CIC does a basic review and if that looks fine, they credit the BD or CC. After this they do a full review and at this point, they still can reject applications. This is point where they take another more eligible applicant into consideration.

So, dear friends - for me its just waiting and hoping for the best!