not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hello rud_led,

its ok... dont be dismay. better luck next time!

God bless you

Faith82

Oct 17, 2011
Hi,

I am new to this forum.. Please update my details in the spreadsheet..

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: New Delhi
NOC Code......: 1122
App. Filed.......: 8/17/2011
Doc's Request.: with the parcel
IELTS Request: with the parcel (8.5)

Chances of making the CAP looks meak.. but I am still hoping for the best..

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
Dear Pilipinas i would say don't worry that you have not got a response yet. you state that you have sent your application on 5th July. i would assumes (based on this entire forum) that you have a very high chance of making it within the cap. don't sweat about not getting a response. right now no news seems like good news.

i know it is hard for you to wait in suspense, all of us have been through it. what would you rather have - an email from CIO now saying that you are out OR an AOR in one months time?

try to relax - you are most likely within the cap.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
hi everyone on this forum

could i suggest to all who have received a negetive response (not accepted due to cap reach) even though you sent your application before 22nd august, to send an apeal email and hard copy mail to Director at CIO. if enough of us voice out concern over the date /update discrepency we may be able to achieve a secondary option.

does anyone have a copy of all the web updates? (saved a screen shot or offline page) attaching these could serve as evidence of the variouse updates posted at different dates in July and august.

choice is ofcourse yours. this is just a suggestion. if anyone has saved these pages oplease share it with me as i will pursue this option.

thank you

m

Leda78

Aug 31, 2011
Hello everyone,

Is there someone who has reported 2 answers from CIC - 1st answer - "waiting initial processing/review" and 2nd answer "cap reached"?

I regularly follow this discussion and I am pretty sure there is no such case, but still I would like to ask just in case. I am just trying to understand the meaning behind "waiting for initial review"... I am trying to understand if there is still possibility to fall out of the cap after getting an answer "waiting for initial review".

Thank you for your answers!

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Leda78 said:
Hello everyone,

Is there someone who has reported 2 answers from CIC - 1st answer - "waiting initial processing/review" and 2nd answer "cap reached"?

I regularly follow this discussion and I am pretty sure there is no such case, but still I would like to ask just in case. I am just trying to understand the meaning behind "waiting for initial review"... I am trying to understand if there is still possibility to fall out of the cap after getting an answer "waiting for initial review".

When did you applied ???
And when you send e-mail to cic for inquiry about case file ??

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Leda78 said:
Hello everyone,

Almost everyone got 1st and than 2nd answer here. What you got ??

Leda78

Aug 31, 2011
You mean almost everyone got first answer from CIC "waiting initial processing/review" and then a second answer from CIC "cap reached"?? I am asking about people who have both answers not just one of them...

My application was filed on 10th of August. VO Bucharest. I aksed them for status in the beginning of October and 2 weeks later got the answer "waiting initial review".

I really believe that this answer means nothing else than "waiting" and I think this answer just confirms they have my applicaiton, but nothing else.

Still it is interesting what is the development of the people on this forum that have the same answer as mine... As far as I follow the posts - after getting an answer "waiting initial review" people report 2 types of development:

1. encashment, PER, etc.
2. rejection for other reasons than cap reached

If you noticed another option - please let me know. (I am trying to get the conclusion that if we have "waiting intial processing", we have got into the qwota...:))

Thank you

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
Leda78 said:
You mean almost everyone got first answer from CIC "waiting initial processing/review" and then a second answer from CIC "cap reached"?? I am asking about people who have both answers not just one of them...

My application was filed on 10th of August. VO Bucharest. I aksed them for status in the beginning of October and 2 weeks later got the answer "waiting initial review".

I really believe that this answer means nothing else than "waiting" and I think this answer just confirms they have my applicaiton, but nothing else.

Still it is interesting what is the development of the people on this forum that have the same answer as mine... As far as I follow the posts - after getting an answer "waiting initial review" people report 2 types of development:

1. encashment, PER, etc.
2. rejection for other reasons than cap reached

If you noticed another option - please let me know. (I am trying to get the conclusion that if we have "waiting intial processing", we have got into the qwota...:))

Thank you
There is no clear conclusive logic to CIO emails. only conclusion to be reached is that your file is with CIO and has NOT got rejected yet. there are two possibilities: rejection or acceptence. again there has been no logic to how this is done.

the wordings on their emails don't seem to be consistent nor lead to any noticable pattern.

so my friend, join us in the great waiting game.

Leda78

Aug 31, 2011
I agree there is no consistency and no clear rules (not clear to us I mean - I am sure they have their rules for selection...)

But still, at least, out of curioisity and my personal statistic :) - can someone answer to my questions - is there someone in this forum who first got answer from CIC "your file is waiting initial review" and then after some time got a second answer from CIC "returned because of cap reached"?

Thank you for your answers.

rud_leb

Jul 29, 2010
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys just for your info that i inquired on the 7th of October.

I wanna really thank you all for your support. Good luck all !!

NikSonu

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi but now transfered to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached on 03-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with appli.
Nomination.....
8 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
6 February 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with appli. (7.00 band)
File Transfer...
6 February 2015
Med's Request
17 March 2015
Med's Done....
booked appointment for 1 April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hey Leda,

My application has been reached on 25 July 2011. I have enquired and got the same answer like your case. The only difference was trhey have mention "your file is waiting initial assessment" instead of "your file is waiting initial review".

According to opinion of some forum members, there is no difference between assessment and review. If you got such type of answer that means CIO has not open your application and you will fail to fall into the 500 quota.

But I do no believe that, because some member who have applied after middle of July has reported that their fees has been charged.

Leda78 said:
I agree there is no consistency and no clear rules (not clear to us I mean - I am sure they have their rules for selection...)

But still, at least, out of curioisity and my personal statistic :) - can someone answer to my questions - is there someone in this forum who first got answer from CIC "your file is waiting initial review" and then after some time got a second answer from CIC "returned because of cap reached"?

Thank you for your answers.

Leda78

Aug 31, 2011
NikSonu said:
Hey Leda,

My application has been reached on 25 July 2011. I have enquired and got the same answer like your case. The only difference was trhey have mention "your file is waiting initial assessment" instead of "your file is waiting initial review".
But after this answer, did you get another answer from CIC telling you that teh cap is reached or you are still waiting for feedback?

pilipinas

May 5, 2011
pilipinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/5/11
Doc's Request.
with the parcel
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with the parcel
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi Momad,

Thanks you ease the anxious feeling within. (Magdilang angel ka sana. hehehe!) it's a Tagalog dialect, Filipino dialect!

God bless to all of us!

Regards,
Pilipinas

pilipinas

May 5, 2011
pilipinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/5/11
Doc's Request.
with the parcel
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with the parcel
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
To the owner of goggle spreadsheet pls. add my data, this may be of help to the members of this forum for statistics or trending analysis.

GOD is good all the time!

regards,
Pinas