App. Filed.......
App arrived at CIO: 11th july 2011
Doc's Request.
ALL Sent with App
AOR Received.
20 oct / CC Charged at 18 oct
IELTS Request
Sent with App
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL!!! Its is really based on VO quota guys! Some guys got their app returned at the 8th of july because the quota for they VO had been reached, and some others that had their app filed in 8th of july onward, like me from Brazil, didnt fill up the quota of the respective VO. So thats why we havent been contacted yet....how do I know it?? because I have just received an answer from CIO about the inquiry of my app:

Good Afternoon.

Your submission is with our office and is awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

So, if it is awaiting initial processing, it means it is in the quota. Im so HAPPY guys!!!! Good luck for everyone that hasnt received a answer yet! You probably are in the quota as well!

CHEERZ! :D

SuperSayan

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BRAZIL - Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App arrived at CIO: 11th july 2011
Doc's Request.
ALL Sent with App
AOR Received.
20 oct / CC Charged at 18 oct
IELTS Request
Sent with App
SuperSayan said:
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL!!! Its is really based on VO quota guys! Some guys got their app returned at the 8th of july because the quota for they VO had been reached, and some others that had their app filed in 8th of july onward, like me from Brazil, didnt fill up the quota of the respective VO. So thats why we havent been contacted yet....how do I know it?? because I have just received an answer from CIO about the inquiry of my app:

Good Afternoon.

Your submission is with our office and is awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

So, if it is awaiting initial processing, it means it is in the quota. Im so HAPPY guys!!!! Good luck for everyone that hasnt received a answer yet! You probably are in the quota as well!

ANOTHER GREAT NEWS!!!!! ITS CONFIRMED WHAT I JUST SAID! I GOT MY CC CHARGED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

and Im NOC 1122 and my app reached CIO at 11th of July!! Im the first one that has app filed in 11th that got CC charged in that NOC!!

GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE!

CHEERZ!!!

please update spreadsheet with my details to cheer up everyone else in my situation!!!

HelloCanada!

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel-Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER - 01.03.2012
File Transfer...
AOR2 - 21.03.2012
SuperSayan said:
ANOTHER GREAT NEWS!!!!! ITS CONFIRMED WHAT I JUST SAID! I GOT MY CC CHARGED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

and Im NOC 1122 and my app reached CIO at 11th of July!! Im the first one that has app filed in 11th that got CC charged in that NOC!!

GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE!

CHEERZ!!!

please update spreadsheet with my details to cheer up everyone else in my situation!!!

WOW, that's fantastic news!!! And a ray of light for everybody who is in similar situation. I hope that quota for Tel-Aviv VO on 21th of July was not filled yet too... ::)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
SuperSayan said:

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE!

CHEERZ!!!

Congratulations dear

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Hey guys..............

And god has an eye on me too........:) :) ........... THANK YOU SIR......:) . do keep the same for rest of my life....

ADMIN... pl update my status RBVO : 5th Oct'2011...
2nd AOR recv. : 20th OCT'11

NikSonu

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi but now transfered to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached on 03-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with appli.
Nomination.....
8 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
6 February 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with appli. (7.00 band)
File Transfer...
6 February 2015
Med's Request
17 March 2015
Med's Done....
booked appointment for 1 April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi,

My file has been reached on 25 july 2011.After six week i have inquired to CIC I got following answer on 22 Sept, 2011.

Good Afternoon

Your submission is with our office and is currently awaiting initial assessment. You will be contacted in due course.
Thank you
D.A.

In my case they have mentioned currently awaiting initial assessment instead of awaiting initial processing.

If the quota is VO based then my VO is New Delhi, India. So am I in the capacity or Not ?

I have checked for DD enchasement with my bank before one week but it was not charged.

SuperSayan said:

Good Afternoon.

Thank you

D.A.

Nader1980

Aug 3, 2011
Just i received my application returned from CIC yesterday :'(, my application had reached cio at 21 of July, my visa office is Lebanon, my NOC is 1122.
The issue is i sent cio more than one email but i didn't received anything regarding my status, and when i received my application yesterday, i observed that they didn't open it, they returne it directly to my attention........so what i want to say that the cap had been reached before the arrival of my application, they didn't sent me any clarification!!!!!!!!!!

so what do you think guys??????????????

rud_leb

Jul 29, 2010
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nader1980 said:
Just i received my application returned from CIC yesterday :'(, my application had reached cio at 21 of July, my visa office is Lebanon, my NOC is 1122.
The issue is i sent cio more than one email but i didn't received anything regarding my status, and when i received my application yesterday, i observed that they didn't open it, they returne it directly to my attention........so what i want to say that the cap had been reached before the arrival of my application, they didn't sent me any clarification!!!!!!!!!!

It's ok Bro ! My file reached CIO on the 2nd of august so i guess i am out of the game without even getting my app checked.

Nader1980

Aug 3, 2011
rud_leb said:
It's ok Bro ! My file reached CIO on the 2nd of august so i guess i am out of the game without even getting my app checked.

But how it comes when my application didn't checked & it returned to me, and other applicants apllied after my application's submission & their CC/BD got enchashed...the idea is at least, if they did an assesment for those who applied after my submission, they should did for mine, otherwise all the analysis at this forum is wrong, and CIO has select what they want/need....this is unclear & unfair to me :-[

pilipinas

May 5, 2011
pilipinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/5/11
Doc's Request.
with the parcel
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with the parcel
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Dear Memo84 and everyone

thanks for the advise. I will try to send email to Cic, hoping they could provide updates in this way i will not be prolonging my agony.

can you give me and anybody there give me the email address of cic nova scotia please...

regards,

pilipinas

pilipinas

May 5, 2011
pilipinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/5/11
Doc's Request.
with the parcel
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with the parcel
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hello Momad, Niksonu, Memo84, SUpersayan and everyone!

what is by "VO" means...? i am very happy for those who gotten update from cic...

i would like to send my query with cic too.

kindly provide me the email address. i tried sending yesterday thru FWS-centralized intake however it seems the address was blocked.

i hope to receiving from you the email add inorder for me to verify.

god bless us all!

pilipinas

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Congarts !!!!
SuperSayan said:

Good Afternoon.

Thank you

D.A.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Did you applied your own or take representative for your case file ??

Nader1980 said:

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Most of the applications they don't open and send back even without open it. It's my perception. Last year most of the application send back even they received on time according to cic website updates. My consultant told me this situation at the time of applying my case. But he also said that some of the application was included by cic when my consultant appeal to cic, that the applications was received before capping date. So all about luck also my friend. I don't know how cic do the process of accepting files. All are here confused buddy. Please try to appeal and take a help of your consultant if they are registered. Momad also having the same problem like you. Just appeal them and I pray for you that every thing will be all right. Best of luck !!!

Nader1980 said:
But how it comes when my application didn't checked & it returned to me, and other applicants apllied after my application's submission & their CC/BD got enchashed...the idea is at least, if they did an assesment for those who applied after my submission, they should did for mine, otherwise all the analysis at this forum is wrong, and CIO has select what they want/need....this is unclear & unfair to me :-[