+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

11 th draw of express entry .. any guesses for CRS score

john1818

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepdeep13 said:
Canada gove has predicted 47000 FSW and 25000 cec for 2015 and so far they have only issued around 15000 ITA and half year is gone.. Be calm guys surely points will fall below 400 later this year..CIC is also working to have seperate draw for CEC
;D
Its just ITA not PR.

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Asivad Anac said:
467 is a very competitive score. If you have the time and patience to wait for another draw, the chances of securing an ITA appear to be bright. Or if you don't mind risking 1500 CAD then go ahead and apply for OOPNP because there is no guarantee that every PT will convert to a PN. Entirely your choice though.

All the best!
P
Hello Anac, Can u throw some light on medical tests to be undertaken while submitting the online application? i have received ITA this tym and I am aiming to submit electronic documents by 11th of july, do I need to submit my medical reports along with this? Or shall I be notified by CIC FOR MEDICAL EXAM SEPERATELY?
I am really confused, plz help... Thanks!!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pspandya said:
P
Hello Anac, Can u throw some light on medical tests to be undertaken while submitting the online application? i have received ITA this tym and I am aiming to submit electronic documents by 11th of july, do I need to submit my medical reports along with this? Or shall I be notified by CIC FOR MEDICAL EXAM SEPERATELY?
I am really confused, plz help... Thanks!!!
Upfront medical examination under EE. You will not be able to submit your application till you upload medical confirmation. Book an appointment right away and submit your application as close as possible to your Medicals.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

samirtaneja

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Hello friends

Plz guide to increase the score & also for any PNP Program without job offer

CRS - Human Capital - Age 90
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 126
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 83
CRS - Human Capital - Second Official Language Proficiency
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 0
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency 14
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 25
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 25
CRS - Skill Transferability - Certificate of Qualification 0
CRS - Arranged Employment 0
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination 0

Total score-363

My wife is the primary applicant in the application & my ECA is pending. should I gor for my ECA as it only increase 9 points

& can a person apply for study visa if he had applied for FSW 2014 & file got return back due to cap filled & not processed further.
as some consultants said no , visa will get rejected

Guide
Samir Taneja

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
samirtaneja said:
Hello friends

Plz guide to increase the score & also for any PNP Program without job offer

CRS - Human Capital - Age 90
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 126
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 83
CRS - Human Capital - Second Official Language Proficiency
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education 0
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency 14
CRS - Spouse - Canadian Work Experience 0
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 25
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 25
CRS - Skill Transferability - Certificate of Qualification 0
CRS - Arranged Employment 0
CRS - Provincial/Territorial Nomination 0

Total score-363

My wife is the primary applicant in the application & my ECA is pending. should I gor for my ECA as it only increase 9 points

& can a person apply for study visa if he had applied for FSW 2014 & file got return back due to cap filled & not processed further.
as some consultants said no , visa will get rejected

Guide
Samir Taneja
The only way you can bump up your points if PA gets better results in Language exam. Spouse points such as language, experience, education and age will also a factor to increase points. Every single point counts my friend.

Secondly, if someone's application sent back from CIC due to any missing documents or cap outreached that means CIC do not input any information in their system for incomplete or returned files. Yes, you definitely can apply for study permit, visit or work permit. Since your application was returned before you do not have to mention anywhere in your new application that you have applied for PR before. Hope this helps.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Batoolkhan,

Unfortunately,your profile will become automatically ineligible to be in the pool. It is true that the profile is valid for a period of one year, provided the minimum criteria of 67 points is met.

As long as the minimum criteria of 67 points is maintained, the profile will be valid for one year.

Regards,

Alwin