+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

10K requirement!

csvinay

Jan 31, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm planning land in Jan 2007. Do I need to take 10K of US Dollars or Canadian dollars?

When I fly in, can I show the statment of 10k or more from my investment account instead of bank account

Thanks.

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Hi CSVINAY

I think it will be more convenient for you to show them your bank statement, it is not safe to carry 10K or more with you, also you must declare the money at the exit-enter ports, too much stuff... if for some reason you forget to declare you will be fine

so pelase don't take any risk, just get your bank statement with you

Regards
Eduardo

csvinay

Jan 31, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Eduardo.

Do you know if I can take an Investment account statement rather than an Bank statement?

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Hi CSVINAY

I am not much familiar with the Investment accounts ( I am not quite sure)

I mean if the investment account is for 30, 90...days so you can not get your money until it is due right?

But certainly you can show it as long as the investment account are able to be converted into cash anytime preferable since your arrival going forward.

Or a combination of them, regular bank account with founds enough to support yourself and/your family members if any; until the period of the Investment account is due and you can take cash from it if you need it.

Regards
Eduardo