+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1095 days in canada

flybest1

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
if you don't meet 1095 days living in canada, you wouldn't be called in for the citizenship test, correct?
i had the rest and now they need more info, so wondering if it has anything to do with thr 1095 in canada..i hope i calculated them correctly..thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you have to apply for citizenship before you be called in for the test.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

flybest1 said:
if you don't meet 1095 days living in canada, you wouldn't be called in for the citizenship test, correct?
i had the rest and now they need more info, so wondering if it has anything to do with thr 1095 in canada..i hope i calculated them correctly..thanks
You have to qualify on the day you sign the application.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flybest1 said:
How many physical days did you declare in your application?

SuperDude

Jan 29, 2013
people make all kinds of mistakes on residence calculator, it's safe to leave some buffer zone, not to apply right after 1095 days. if you are short on the 1095 day requirement, CIC should give you a break if it is immaterial and unitentional, otherwise, you would most likely need to see a judge.

SuperDude

Jan 29, 2013
I would definitely thnk so, but I remember a member's post : she made a mistake by overstating her residency by a whole year, she put 2011 instead of 2012, but that was an honest mistake...she came clearn on the test day and CIC didn't even realize it...the bottom line is: you got called to the test and there is nothing you can think of that will knock you out of the 1095 requirement, then you should be fine.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flybest1 said:
Ask for your GCMS physical records...they will copy your application form in the package they send you if you did not keep one. Your application triggered an RQ as it appears from your threads that you are not sure about your days...you better get the docs CIC need back to them within 45 business days.

flybest1

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
it's ridiculous, because i calculated again and I have more than 1095 days in canada...i have been working here full time for 5 years, only going away 2-3 weeks every year for vacation...now i have to gather a mountain of papers...

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You either met CIC's risk triage or your file has been picked for Quality Assurance/ Programme Integrity...a poster handle 'Mary Chad' has a tweeter on RQs to the CIC Minister..check it out. In the meanwhile send CIC what they need...if you don't your application will eventually be classed abandoned.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-requirements-checklist-reasons-for-a-residence-questionnaire-t131555.0.html