+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1000 islands bridge flagpole experience

M__s__h

Nov 29, 2019
I went for landing at 1000 islands bridge crossing, and i want to share my experience. It was nice experience, officers on both sides were helpful, polite and quick at their work.
Both sides i was greeted with smiling faces and casual conversations, USA officials took 10 minutes, and canadian side 15 minutes. No waiting no queues , just avoid rush hours to avoid traffic at bridge. Afternoon is good time or night. I recommend this POE to everyone avoid Niagara and Sarnia . Drive time to kingston is worth it. Thanks.

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! Quick question- What time did you get there? and pls can you share your application timeline and details?

Reactions: M__s__h

M__s__h

Nov 29, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! Quick question- What time did you get there? and pls can you share your application timeline and details?
I was at bridge at 10 PM. And my application timeline is ; submission:5th of july
Message for incomplete document: 8 august. Which i uploaded within 3 days
Ppr: 17th of october
Posted documents:31st
Received back: 17th Nov
Landing done: 28 th nov
Pr card: waiting

VIKASBAGLE

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Gujarat India
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/16
Hello;
Is it same kind of scenario when you drive to US for leisure of for this they ask specific questions ? Please share your detailed experience. Thanks

Yoruba girl

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I was at bridge at 10 PM. And my application timeline is ; submission:5th of july
Message for incomplete document: 8 august. Which i uploaded within 3 days
Ppr: 17th of october
Posted documents:31st
Received back: 17th Nov
Landing done: 28 th nov
Pr card: waiting
Thank you!

M__s__h

Nov 29, 2019
Hello;
Is it same kind of scenario when you drive to US for leisure of for this they ask specific questions ? Please share your detailed experience. Thanks
Yeah it is basically same. questions they ask are same too, they ask my work and adress in canada and previous USA visits details. I guess they match our answers with ones we have filed while applying for usa visa. I remember 1st question they asked purpose of visit, 2nd where i live in canada, how long i have been here, when did i visited india last, 3rd question where do i work . And officer wrote all these details on a white paper attached to yellow paper which we re supposed to hand over to officer at canadian side of border.

tejaswi vanguri

Oct 16, 2019
My landing experience is different the US border collected mine and my spouse fingerprints and facial photo . Is this common to take like this. Or something to worried about

M__s__h

Nov 29, 2019
I think theres nothing to worry. Those who have us visa they have already submitted photo and prints to us border. May be just for security purpose they record the visitor’s prints