Perth
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
CanadianDreams419 said:
As I mentioned in some of the other chats

Like everyone else, I've been following the draws closely and my observation is that is that if the assumption on the low end is that +/- 10% of the immigrants to Canada will come from the pool that works out to about +/- 25,000 people. In theory the CIC can make 2 draws a month ranging from 1000 to 2000 selections each draw (so averaging 1500 each bi-monthly draw or 3000 ITAs a month) and they will meet their quota. So strategically they have no incentive to rush to bring score down. Making small bi-monthly selections allows as many people to enter pool (so for example those with great scores but waiting for WES or something). Over 6 month period CIC just selects the best of the best as indicated by score. It's a brilliant recruitment technique

Thoughts ?
Agree ..

nndutta

Apr 28, 2015
Re: 10 th draw No Hopes Group

Hi , let me correct you please.. Canada is looking for people ONLY WITH JOB OFFER.. you get straight 600 from job offer and balance from whole lot of others .. so who technically at 300+ level also , with a job offer , they go up to 900+ .. that calls a high quality candidates , not 600+100.. I hope the equation is clear. More so , anyone with high quality will not score 100 to qualify under PNP or LMIA .. so you know the fact now .. as to who are these people with 700+ marks .. to the best of my knowledge , anybody below 950 cannot be considered as a great candidate ( 350+600) , i.e. 80% , similarly anyone with 350+ ( 60% ) on his own should be considered as a Quality Candidate ..

Cutoff has not dropped below 453. I think for future draws 700+ points is mandatory. Canada is only looking for high quality candidates for PR.
[/quote]

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Hi , let me correct you please.. Canada is looking for people ONLY WITH JOB OFFER.. you get straight 600 from job offer and balance from whole lot of others .. so who technically at 300+ level also , with a job offer , they go up to 900+ .. that calls a high quality candidates , not 600+100.. I hope the equation is clear. More so , anyone with high quality will not score 100 to qualify under PNP or LMIA .. so you know the fact now .. as to who are these people with 700+ marks .. to the best of my knowledge , anybody below 950 cannot be considered as a great candidate ( 350+600) , i.e. 80% , similarly anyone with 350+ ( 60% ) on his own should be considered as a Quality Candidate ..

Cutoff has not dropped below 453. I think for future draws 700+ points is mandatory. Canada is only looking for high quality candidates for PR.
[/quote]

Well I hope your wrong on the 700+, I've got 535 points which is a pretty decent score without having the LMIA/PNP. I guess its possible that if they sufficient #'s to fill the quota the draws will remain high, although I can't see this happening. Likely senario in my option is that points will drop back into the 400's at some stage during the summer. Whether it will ever get down into the 300's I think is debatable

pinkyshah

Apr 8, 2015
Dublinfunk cheers to ur positivity... People like u are more needed in this forum rather den some negative ppl who demoralized others...keep it up :)

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi ,

I am new to this forum . Can someone please help me with my question .
I am married . But my wife did not complete her graduate . Also she cannot take up IELTS , since she is not that fluent in English .
I submitted my EE stating "Married" , but submitted the application only for me . If I get selected , I will travel and work there , and may be after a year or two I can take her with me .. Is that a correct approach ?

Or if married , do we need to submit the EE as family only ? In this case , if I re-submit my EE along with family , I think I will loose 40 points under spouse section .

My CRS score is between 360-370 .. Can someone please help me with advice ?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You decleare you are married, but when it asks you if she is included in your application, you choose no.
i am in the exact same situation.
she can still visit you, but if she ever wants to move or work there, she will have to find another way to do it

sraj07

May 26, 2015
@Yelena : Yes. I did mention "Married" as marital status and when there is a question Will your spouse/family accompanies ? I chose NO .

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi Yelana,

Are you also applying as individual even if you have a family ? is it because of the same reason I have ? do you think if spouse is added will it add any points ( I don't think so in my case) .. that's the reason I planned to leave family in india for few years ..
What is your IELTS score ? Mine is overall CLB 8 , but not enough to cross CRS 400 , Gave second time IELTS , but no mood to check the results .

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
praying that the score will go down to 300...

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Hi Yelana,

Are you also applying as individual even if you have a family ? is it because of the same reason I have ? do you think if spouse is added will it add any points ( I don't think so in my case) .. that's the reason I planned to leave family in india for few years ..
What is your IELTS score ? Mine is overall CLB 8 , but not enough to cross CRS 400 , Gave second time IELTS , but no mood to check the results .
We have the same situation. I am applying as individual even though i have familly.
if my spouse does want to come to canada, he will have to find another way

sraj07

May 26, 2015
@All,

Be positive . If it has to happen , it will . All we can do is re-take IELTS and get our scores improved.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefully there is a draw this week and atleast the scores come to the earlier low of 453.

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
It seems from previous trends around 250 new people are joining pool every week with scores 600 and above
If there is a draw this week or next, score may come down to 450. Else it will stay above 600.
Just my thoughts!!!!