+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

10 th draw lets B Positive

marcus66504

May 23, 2015
terulinkarezinka said:
I would rather say that no one prefers to be dependent with their paperwork on a relationship - and who can tell their relationship will last forever.

Spousal sponsorship is probably at the end of CICs priority list as they are mostly on implied status in Canada, able to work, so there is not rush. BUT these people are often locked up for years from travelling outside Canada, not to mention the stress of the lengthy process.
Which is just another way of saying that if it weren't for the paperwork there wouldn't be as much motivation to enter into and hang onto the relationship. Again, that's a relationship maintained for the purpose of the paperwork, which makes it illegal.

A relationship is supposed to exist entirely independently of any paperwork benefit. No such relationship exits of course, as evidenced by the fact that in most such relationships the couple choose to live in the country where quality of life is better.

I wonder how many such "relationships" would spring up if the Government of Canada were to shut down family sponsorship and tell Canadians who marry foreigners to join their spouses in their own countries.

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marcus66504 said:
Which is just another way of saying that if it weren't for the paperwork there wouldn't be as much motivation to enter into and hang onto the relationship. Again, that's a relationship maintained for the purpose of the paperwork, which makes it illegal.

A relationship is supposed to exist entirely independently of any paperwork benefit. No such relationship exits of course, as evidenced by the fact that in most such relationships the couple choose to live in the country where quality of life is better.

I wonder how many such "relationships" would spring up if the Government of Canada were to shut down family sponsorship and tell Canadians who marry foreigners to join their spouses in their own countries.
No. That just means that you can feel stronger that you deserved it yourself and you don't owe anything to anyone for being in Canada. After seeing how many years these spousal sponsorships can drag, it is much easier to be just apply for yourself and have the feeling you deserved. Btw as a canadian resident, you are only able to sponsor a foreigner ONCE in a lifetime - so I think everyone would be very careful about wasting your only chance on someone who you don't love.

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
OK..this thread is for EE applicants up for 10th draw looking to conncect. After reading all the posts, i request all the "first world" and " second world" experts to find another thread to discuss and leave others at peace. Some of the comments are not in good taste and moreover, it defeats the very purpose of this forum.

Thanks.

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
cryptic said:
Canada owes you nothing. You CHOSE to come here to study, and paid to RECEIVE a CANADIAN education. If you don't like the system, go back to your own country.
Yes Canada owes to all those whose money and time Canada is taking in. Whether it is through taxes or insurance or all kinds of fees or paying for credit cards or lawyers etc etc. Canada does owe to its residents to say the least. You take out immigrants from Canada and all you have left are natives. Whole North America is a land of immigrants who displaced natives.

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Many lately have been comparing apples to oranges, you can't say a doctor is more qualified than a cook, each is as qualified for their own job.
Now a doctor with an LMIA is more qualified than a doctor without,
and a cook with an LMIA is more qualified than a cook without.

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Hahahaha, that wasn't me. Seriously cryptic, are you being paid to sabotage these forums?

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
cryptic said:
Hypocrite:
Calling me a hypocrite won't fetch you anything.
I don't work in healthcare, but I was trying to address a problem here.
I read all your post, and you have mentioned that Canada does need immigrants to fill gaps.
And yes there is a gap in healthcare.
What I meant is to fast-track the process to fill this vaccum quickly. That's it.
Its for your own community and country.
Personally, I am not getting any benefit with my own opinion. But, it's just an opinion.
And, I agree with you completely that, canada doesn't owes anyone nothing.
They never dragged anyone out of our homes to come and study or work here.
It was their choice. A canadian degree/diploma was awarded to most of them. Also, people have gained some experience which is valid everywhere in the world.
But, the biggest thing I can't agree more is that people must learn to assimilate. Dont' create another china/india etc in Canada.
When in rome, do like the romans.

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Re: 10 th draw No Hopes Group

cryptic said:
Yes and a 300-400 applicant from a third world country has good english right and is willing to assimilate into Canadian culture? If we're going to bring in foreigners from third world countries, we may as well bring in ones that can fill jobs that Canadians can't. Hence 600 points for job offers.
Cryptic what world r u living in. Can u please explain what a third world is. I m sorry to say that I am so naive that I don't get your comments. U seem to be very frustrated with foreigners coming to Canada. Y don't u talk to Chris Alexander and advise him to stop admitting foreigners and third world people in Canada. I am sure that is a better idea than bragging here in the forum.
I think u have a personal problem with foreigners and may I know y r u here on this forum coz most users are foreigners here from the so called third world.

The_Distant_One

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015

cryptic said:
Yeah you know you're bull*censored word*ting.

We were doing fine before mass immigration. We're not here to build economies, we're here to build a culture and community.
Whilst i understand your point you ignore the future economic factors that come with immigrants.with declining birth rates western countries like canada australia and new zealand will need alot of immigrants to sustain tax takes for governments to beable to supply the social services that help create your communities.

Mass immigrations makes up the shortfall that IS going to happen when the baby boomers all retire and want their government pension and healthcare that they believe they are entitled too due to the years of work they have put in.

So no matter how much you troll about not wanting immigrants you actually need them and need alot of them quickly otherwise canada will be in a precarious position in the next twenty years because we all havent been making enough babies. Unlike china and indja who are going to be the next economic super powers.

The_Distant_One

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015

cryptic said:
Yes but with declining birthrates there will eventually be less people in the long run so we don't need more immigrants to 1) pay taxes, and 2) they'll have nothing to do as less people = less demand for goods and services. Throughout history there has always been the issues of falling population, rising population etc. and never has mass immigration been needed to fix it. Life always goes on.

The living standards in China and India are horrendous. In 20 years they'll be in civil unrest.
You dont understand economics or peoplle do you. No canadian is going to forgo their free healthcare or pension just so there are fewer immigrants in the country... I even highly doubt you will cause i doubt you hndersta d how mucb of your healthcare is heavily subsidized by the government.

You realise with out the taxation base Canada will need to borrow the money for theijr social services from somewhereand wana guess who has a crap load of moneybnto spare???? Yip china.

But you are either a) trolling b) severely ignorant of economics or c) racist .... Im going for a combination of all three to be honest.

I bet just lime many of your fellow countrymen if i met you and told you i couldnt immigrate to canada you would make some racist remark about how im from a country we should be letting people come from...

The_Distant_One

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015

cryptic said:
That was some pretty bad English...
Either way you didn't read my post properly... It knocks off the points you've just made.

You're arguing that with the declining population there will be a need to increase foreigners to pay taxes to provide health care? That makes no sense at all. Less people = less health care = less taxes needed

Furthermore it's of no help if the majority of immigrants will eventually be laid off or unable to find work and be an extra burden on social services, and the irony is they won't be paying taxes to fund our healthcare. Most will have lower life expectancies (due to living in countries with poor living conditions) and become sick earlier and thus be a burden on healthcare.
no i understand your point of declining population but you dont acknowledge the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of baby boomers who are about to hit their retirement years who will want the government social services which are only going to be paid by taxes. So they need people to be paying taxes which requires immigrants... those immigrants will then want the same services that their taxes paid for so its a never ending cycle. and unless an entire generation stands up and says " we dont want a government pension and healthcare" your theory of less people required lesd tax doesnt work. You might say you will forgo your social services but i doubt the millions of others your age will.

The only way for your ideal to work would be for the government to take out massive debt to cover the lack of taxes but unfortunatly that comes with interest payments off for which tax needs to be raised tO be paid for.

And why would immigrants be laid off or unable to find work... those who have made the decision to travel across the world are most likely more willing to do minnimum wage jobs that canadians refuse to do.

The_Distant_One

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015

cryptic said:
There's been the issue since beginning time. Always done fine before mass immigration.

KImmigrants don't get laid off or can't find work lol, says the immigrant

Plenty of countries with literally non existent immigration policies which face the same problem.
countries with non exsisting immigration policies that have the same social net that canada does??

Once again your happu to give up your free medical care for your ideal canada?

The_Distant_One

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015

cryptic said:
japan

Without the superabundance of foreigners leeching off our welfare system we will have more money to pay for our free healthcare.
Ahhh the old "immigrants leech our welfare system" congratulations you have shown yourself to be the racist i thought you were. My work here is done