+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 year study visa for canada

antriksh

Oct 2, 2014
hi friends ,
I need some help regarding my further studies . I belonged from India . I have done B-Tech in ECE (electronics and telecommunications) with 59% in 2012 . Moreover matriculation and +2 with 55% in 2008. But now i am not interested in my field and i want to change my field so i decided to go for post graduate diploma in film making and direction techniques. i have some confusions that :

1 can i able to get study visa ?

2 how much chances to accept this type of file ?

3 is my decision is right or not ?

please help me as soon as possible.......

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
antriksh said:
please help me god will definately help you....
have u received any admission offer letter for ur new field of study?

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
antriksh said:
no friend i didnt applied yet . and if i receive letter of acceptance then .....
apply for ur desired program at atleast 3-4 institutions and if u get accepted then certainly there is no issue for ur change of filed....first task first, apply for ur program of interest

antriksh

Oct 2, 2014
hi friends ,
I need some help regarding my further studies . I belonged from India . I have done B-Tech in ECE (electronics and telecommunications) with 59% in 2012 . Moreover matriculation and +2 with 55% in 2008 . but i am not interested in my field and i decided to go for a 1 year post graduate diploma in film making and direction techniques. i belonged to a middle class family and i have some confusions about the funds :

1 how much funds i required for gic ?

2 how much money i reqired for 1 year study ?

3 can i get 1 year visa for job search ?

if you have opinion friend (SHAHABZ) please reply..

satyan1990

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
10100 Cad for GIC
15000 Cad 1 year fee
Really tough to get job in your field, i might get some other job.

I didnt mean to discourage you friend, i am just helping you out.

This is not like you read 20 book, get good grades, company might pick you up immediately.
This is different.

Before choosing this course, you should have made at least 20 - 30 short films, good with cameras, techniques, composition rules etc. there are many things like this, if you are good in all these, then go ahead.

If you have no idea about this then i recommend you to learn all this in india and if you are still interested and then improve your skills by join this course in canada.

Even if you know all these, its tough to get a relevant job, you need to be in the top and and am not talking abt grades.

All the best.

antriksh

Oct 2, 2014
thank you for helping friend and i very well know that you are not discourage me . your opinion helps me a lot for my future . god bless you .
actually my thinking is that if i join course in canada rather than india , then i m able to get my fees from some part time jobs and collect some money within two years for my further struggle to try in bollywood india . so am i right or not ? ...please suggest me frankly as my big brother .....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
antriksh said:
thank you for helping friend and i very well know that you are not discourage me . your opinion helps me a lot for my future . god bless you .
actually my thinking is that if i join course in canada rather than india , then i m able to get my fees from some part time jobs and collect some money within two years for my further struggle to try in bollywood india . so am i right or not ? ...please suggest me frankly as my big brother .....
You won't be able to cover your tuition fees in Canada with part time jobs.