+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 year PG distance learning - India

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I am BE(4 years) graduate and I want to increase my CRS points by choosing 2 or more diploma, degree, certificates option. So, 1 Degree greater than 3 years is already there but for selecting that criteria I will need a diploma certificate or 6 month certification course certificate. I want to opt for 6 month distance learning certification course of Operations Management/Project Management from NMIMS,Mumbai,if it is accepted under this criteria. Also suggest other institutions which are confirmed to have recognition based on experience.

Please help! under big confusion
6 month diploma usually are not considered, only 1 or 2 year may be, but you will need to get them WES and ensure that WES does make it equilient to any canadian degree.

Wenu

Feb 13, 2020
1. Does WES accept a 9 months post graduate diploma together with a Bachelors degree of four years as two or more certificates?
2. If I have over 3 years experience in teaching and a Bachelors degree in Mass communication, but wants to run a post graduate diploma in education to correspond with my work experience as I don't have any experience in Mass communication, will it be okay for immigration purposes? will it pass for two or more certificates

KabeerWest77

Feb 13, 2023
Someplace, Earth
Category........
FSW
1. Does WES accept a 9 months post graduate diploma together with a Bachelors degree of four years as two or more certificates?
2. If I have over 3 years experience in teaching and a Bachelors degree in Mass communication, but wants to run a post graduate diploma in education to correspond with my work experience as I don't have any experience in Mass communication, will it be okay for immigration purposes? will it pass for two or more certificates
@Wenu don't know which University /College yours is, that issues 9 month PG Diplomas but as a general rule of thumb any postsecondary credential lesser than 1 year may not be considered because when you have to fill out your Express entry application, you need to specify the duration of your course in Years, and there is no option to add anything less than 1 year.